Dream [21+] PT. 2

"Jeonggukkie....were you having a wet dream?"

Jeongguk sat distraught. Well yes I was but, hehe guess what it was about you! Jeongguk's thoughts always got the best of him. He decided to just do the best thing in opinion to slove the situation quick. Lie. "Oh no I wasn't doing that *psssssh* I wasn't at all." I am one smooth mothafucka, he won't suspect a thing. Jeongguk thought his plan was bulletproof.

"Oh ok, then what were ya dreaming about?" Jimin clearly knew. He was just teasing Jeongguk to have fun. He was actually honored Jeongguk was dreaming about him. But he just then remembered, Jeongguk wasn't the smartest when I came to things like this. Feelings, Emotions, Comprehension, Not being a puss-

"Oh nothinggg.....just um- grass!"

"Did that grass have the same name as me and is also incredibly sexy?"

ABORT THE MISSION. Jeongguk panicked trying to explain himself. "I-I."

"You think I'm sexy, Jeongguk?" Jimin posed on the bed fluttering his eyelashes. Jeongguk shook his head yes almost immediately. He hated this effect Jimin had on him. He'd be completely fine then Jimin just.....EXISTS, and he's like hell naw I'm out. Jimin crawled to the other side of bed, on all fours. "Well I think you're pretty sexy too."  Jeongguk felt more nervous than humanly possible right now. But he truly felt even embarrassment when he realized -- His boner was full on piercing the sheets from his lack of clothes. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. They're butt ass naked right now.

You see, when him and Jimin were younger they made an oath that when they had sleepovers they had to sleep naked. They never knew why, but they just did it. Jimin snatched off the comforter, smirking and licking his lips at Jeongguk's precum leaking member. "You're such a piece of art. Sometimes I think god had his favorites." Jimin ran his hands up and down Jeongguk's body. "So what happened in that dream?..." Their faces started to get closer, coming together like magnets. "You, me." Jeongguk whispered sensually. "My boxers and pants off." Jimin bit his lip.

"You, under a table..." Their lips let each other's slowly, their lips feeling so good on each other's. Their tongues swirled like a sundae in their mouths. They gripped each other's body out of pleasure, this felt better than anything else. Anyone else, for a matter of fact. Jimin was the first to pull away for the heated kiss -- repositioning himself onto Jeongguk's torso. He licked his lips and took Jeongguk's cock down his throat hole. "J-jimin-" Jeongguk stammered nervously.

He was taken of guard but also weirdly aroused. But he honestly didn't question it.  Jimin's ass was full on in his face, and he was deepthroating him. Why question when you can have fun, ya know? Jimin slightly choked as Jeongguk's shaft went to the back off his throat. Nonetheless, he kept up his movements with consistency. "J-Jimin-ssi, f-fuck!" Jeongguk felt himself getting closer. It was like his dream....but better.

Jimin stopped his actions and came of Jeongguk's member with a pop. He kissed Jeongguk passionately again, Jeongguk subtly tasting himself on Jimin's lips. He the first to break their kiss for the second time now. Repositioning them again. He put Jeongguk's onto the sides of his waist. Jeongguk smirked, feeling up and down Jimin's curves. Jimin's heart pounded at how the younger gripped his hips. That's so sexy sexy omg. Jimin was fangirling inside. And to no surprise, Jeongguk was doing the same. He have looked cool on the outside but on the inside it was a raging war of hormones.

Fuck, he's so pretty- Fuck, I love him- FUCK, I'm gay!

Jimin got on top of Jeongguk, this only triggering his hormones more. "Do you....want me?" He leaned back slightly and stroked Jeongguk's cock. Giving it even more treatment. Jeongguk bit his lip, "So bad. I want you so bad." Jimin smiled gladly. He grinded his ass onto Jeongguk's cock, them moaning in unison. Jeongguk had only dreamed about such a scenario with the older. He never thought they'd actually be doing this.

Jeongguk held onto Jimin's waist securely. It was already become an addiction and this was his first time having any contact with it. He loved everything about right now, it was all so good. Jimin stopped his movements and positioned himself on Jeongguk's tip. "Bet you'd love your cock I'm my ass, huh?" That was quick switch, but I mean he's not lying. Jimin lowered himself gradually onto Jeongguk. Not being completely stretched -- but it was good enough. He lowered down all the way with a tiny plop.

He adjusted himself slightly. Not taking much time for him to be ready to start.. He looked down at the younger underneath him, he looked so.....
flushed. We haven't even started yet and he already looks a mess....that's so cute! Jimin thought. He held Jeongguk's hands that were on his waist as he started to bounce. Along with every bounce, adding a hip roll. "Mmm~" Jeongguk's moans were soft, and a little shy. He wasn't exactly uses to this.

Even though he had dreams about it, had seen others do, or heard about he still never actually knew what this feeling would feel like. "Ahh, Jeonggukiee~"
Jimin's moans turned him on ever more. He felt hot, very hot. Jimin really knew what he was doing. Jimin increased his bounces. He really did know what he was doing. Jimin bit his lip naughtyly at Jeongguk while doing this. "Do you like it?" His questions turned Jeongguk on even more. He moaned with a nod.

Jimin smirked, that's the exact response he wanted -- and he bounced more. He could feel Jeongguk's cock reaching his prostate and his toes curled in anticipation. "Ahhh~ r-Ight there, fuck!" Jeongguk's tip unintentionally, attacked the bundle of nerves. Jeongguk gripped Jimin's hips even tighter if possible. They both felt so good but they also knew they wouldn't be able last much longer --their orgasms far behind. Jimin's thighs started to shake as he felt Jeongguk's cock twitch inside of him.

Jeongguk's head fell back. He was in immense pleasure, feeling his climax near. "i-I'M SO CLOSE!" His grip on Jimin's waist got tighter. He noticed Jimin's legs giving out and thrusted into him at a faster. " n-GHH~! f-AstER!" Jimin's thighs shook more now. He felt closer than ever. "Fuck- Fuck- A-AHH FUCKKK!" Jeongguk thrusted sloppily into Jimin as he came hardly. His back arched, his cock throbbed, his toes curled. He felt in pure bliss. Jimin came right after. His body shook and jolted up violently. "n-nGGH~ JEONGGUKIE!" He came onto Jeongguk's stomach.

They calmed down from their highs. Finally the after effects kicked in along with instant embarrassment and they looked at each other awkwardly. I REALLY hopes he forgot the part about me literally have a wet dream about him. Alas to Jeongguk's utter embarrassment, Jimin hadn't forgotten. "So tell me, why drew you to having that dream about me? Was I...on your mind?"

Jeongguk gulped. Shit- Ok come up with a good excuse, Jeongguk. Jeongguk thought for a little. But he honestly couldn't come up with a heterosexual explanation for this. "Better question....do you like me? Because I like you..." Jimin was really hoping his intuition wasn't failing him or else he'd be really embarrassed. "I-I do. I-I really do....I can't believe you like me b-back." Jeongguk was shy now, but he still had a smile on his face. He couldn't believe his crush liked him back. Jimin pulled him into a softer kiss from last time and they stayed there for awhile.

They cleaned up and went back to the bed. They cuddled for the rest of the night with smiling faces.

×××××××××

I'm kinda soft lol. Anyways, thank you sm for reading ily and have a great labor day! 💞💞