Boys like Boys like Girls Do

Inspired by the song and music video of: Girls Like Girls by Haley Kiyoko (it slaps omg 😔✋)

But like srsly you have to see it AND watch it, it's so powerful omgg

TW: slight abuse/hitting (if you watch the vid you'll kinda understand), smoking, and cursing

×××××××

Knock Knock Knock!

Jeongguk skipped down the stairs, rushing to get the door. He opened it, and to his suprise it was his best friend Jimin. He started the male up and down. He looks beautiful as always. "Wanna have a fun sleepover party day with me? It'll be so fun!" Have a full day and night with the most beautiful man ever? Of course he would love to, but there was only one problem. "And Jessica will be there of course." Ugh, of course they will. Jeongguk thought (Jessica is non-binary btw soooo...respect the pronouns!)
You see, Jessica was Jimin's spouse. They hadn't been dating for long, but every single day they dated Jeongguk's heart wrenched in pain. Jessica was their friends older sibling. And besides the fact that they were a raging alcoholic Jessica was pretty ok to Jeongguk. Jeongguk just wanted to hang out with Jimin, alone.

Meaning without Jessica, just Jimin. "T-that sounds great bro." Jimin hugged Jeongguk tightly. Jeongguk held onto him, he loved when Jimin hugged him. It was soft, warm, and comforting; but it always ended too soon. "See you tommorow Jeonggukie!" Jimin had left, yet, Jeongguk could feel his touch -- his presence -- still there. He groaned and sat onto the couch. What am I doing what am I thinking?! He thought. I have to make sure I don't do anything stupid while I'm over there. To keep our friendship the way it is, normal.

Jeongguk dozed of to sleep hoping the upcoming day would go well.

×××

"J-jimin I have something to tell you..."

"Uh, yeah?"

This is it, Jeongguk thinks to himself, Time to finally tell him.

"I like you."

Jimin spits out his water that he was drinking and looks at Jeongguk in disgust. "WHAT THE HELL JEONGGUK?! I'M ALREADY WITH JESSICA, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Jessica came running from the other room and punched Jeongguk aggressively-

But before he could feel any pain from it he jumped awake. As he replayed the blurry images of the dream in his head his heart started to beat quickly. T-that wouldn't happen....right? He brushed the feeling of uncertainty he suddenly had and went to get ready. He wore a simple outfit; some converse, white shorts, a stripped shirt, a jean jacket, and a black choker to top it off. He packed his grey backpack full of snacks and his journal and hoped on his bike. Headed to Jimin's house.

Into the unknown. He thought.

~

He pulled up to the house, setting down his bike and knocked on the door. Jimin opened up the door excitedly and grabbed him into a big hug. Jeongguk practically blacked out; Jimin was wearing a stripped crop top with black shorts and a plaid shirt around his small waist. I'm screwed. Jeongguk thought. Him and Jeongguk walked in and Jessica came from another room. They gasped and pulled Jeongguk into a big hug. "Omgg Jeong-*hic*, it's been such a long whilllle!"

They were wearing a black Nike bra and an unbuttoned hawiian shirt with baggy ripped jeans. "Nice to see you too Jess."

Jessica stumbled off into another room and Jimin sighed. "Sorry about them...they've had a couple of Modelo's today so their a little crazy right now."