You're Sweet (F) Denki x Reader

First chapter my dudes. Hope y'all love Denki bc he is a sweetheart in this one. Best boyfriend UwU.

You groaned as you flopped onto your bed after leaving the bathroom. Of fucking course you just had to be bleeding from your vagina. Sometimes being a woman just sucks. You sighed before grabbing your phone and texting Denki.

{You} Hey, can you come to my dorm? It's "that time" and I need your cuddles :((

{Sparky Boi} Ofc, I'll be over in a bit

{You} I can't wait to see you :(

{Sparky Boi} I'll be there in abt 20, ok?

{You} But that's so far from nowww

{You} I'll see you then, and be ready for cuddles

{Sparky Boi} I'm always ready for your cuddles, sweetheart

{Sparky Boi} :))

You smiled at your phone and set it down, curling up and waiting for Denki. True to his word, twenty minutes later he was knocking at your door.

"Come in, it's open," you yelled, watching the door and waiting for him to walk in.

The door opened and he walked in with a bag in his hand.

"What's with the bag?" you giggled.

"Well hello to you too," he smiled widely when he saw you, shutting the door behind him.

He walked over and sat next to you on the bed. He opened the bag and looked to you. He pulled out your favorite candy, a new blanket, a Pikachu stuffie, some Mydol for the cramps and headaches, a heating pad, a bottle of water, and some chocolate.

"Aww Denki," you smiled warmly and sat up, pulling him into a hug.

He gladly hugged you back, "You said it was that time, so I figured you deserved to be spoiled extra this week. Only the best for my girl. Oh I almost forgot," he let go, you doing the same to let him move, and grabbed his laptop from the bag, "I brought this so we can watch Disney movies while we cuddle."

"What did I do to ever deserve someone as sweet as you?" you smiled and crawled to sit in his lap.

He put his laptop down and held you close, "It's me who doesn't deserve you," he chuckled, "You're sweet," he kissed your cheek, "and kind," another kiss, "and beautiful," kiss, "and amazing," one more kiss.

He continued peppering kissed all over your face, smiling as you giggled happily. You always loved his kisses, no matter where he kissed you. After a few minutes of him attacking you with kisses, you spoke.

"Denki, Denki stop," you spoke between laughs, smiling widely.

"Never," he laughed back, still placing kisses all over your face.

Another minute passed and he stopped, placing a sweet kiss on your lips. You could feel him smile into the kiss, and couldn't help but smile in return as you kissed him.

As you pulled away, you grinned widely, "I love you so much, Denki, you're too sweet."

"I love you too, but you're the sweet one, now come on, take some medicine and lay back so we can cuddle and watch movies."

You nodded and grabbed the medicine and water, taking two pills and grabbing the chocolate before laying back.

He chuckled and grabbed his laptop, laying next to you and placing it on his lap, opening the lid and turning it on. He went to Disney+ and scrolled through the movies.

You had opened your chocolate and started nibbling on it as you leaned on his shoulder.

He turned his head slightly to see you and asked, "What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Lion King," you giggled, "It's my favorite."

You looked at the screen to see that he had already pulled up the Lion King. He chuckled and spoke, "Really? Your favorite? I had no clue."

"God you know me more than I do," you smiled and lifted your head to kiss his cheek.

"That's because I love you so much," he smiled goofily.

"I love you too," you giggled and kissed his lips before laying back down into his shoulder.

He leaned his head onto yours and pushed play on the movie.

You smiled and continued to eat your chocolate.

You went through the movie singing along and giggling until you got to the part where Mufasa died. You felt tears well up in your eyes as you started crying. This part was already sad enough, but with period hormones, it was so much worse.

Denki heard you and paused the movie, pushing the laptop off his lap and pulling you over in it's place.

"Aw, it's okay, Y/N, it's alright," he kissed you gently, cupping your jaw.

Your eyes fluttered closed as he kissed you, kissing back just as gently.

When he pulled away he smiled at you, "What do you say we forget the movie and cuddle while we go to sleep?"

You smiled slightly and nodded, getting off his lap and laying down.

He put the laptop away and turned off the light, taking his shirt off before laying next to you.

As soon as he laid back, you cuddled next to him, both of you on your sides facing each other. You curled into him, head on his chest.

"Goodnight, Y/N, I love you so much sweetheart," he spoke softly as his arms wrapped around your waist.

"G'night, Denki, I love you too, more than anything," you whispered back, closing your eyes and starting to fall asleep.

When he felt your steady breathing and knew you were asleep, he whispered, "I can't wait to marry you one day."

What he didn't know is that you weren't asleep so you smiled softly and whispered back, half asleep, "Me neither."

His eyes widened before he relaxed when he realized you felt the same, giving you a squeeze and kissing the top of your head.

The two of you fell asleep like that, both of you smiling as you dreamt about your future.

He is babie, I'll fight you on that one.

Don't forget to like, comment, vote, etc, all that jazz please and thanks.