~Tears~

As the boys carry the three small bois, they couldn't help but feel nothing but hatted and anger towards those 3 girls. They decided to head to the top floor where the teachers mostly hang out during the week. As they walk in they were with frightening sight of two of their teachers making out with Izuku's mom on the couch. All three giants scream a high pitch "WHAT THE FUACK" as Present Mic flips over the couch and lands with an oof. The three parents look at three fretful giants. "Ummmm we can explain...." "please do aunty" said a very calm bakugo which freaked out the teachers. "Were married" it got so quiet that all you heard was little snores coming from the babes as the laid comfortable in the giants arms.

"Um... sorry to interrupt but what happened. And why are there tear stains on their faces and their puffy. Who hurt our babies, do I need to hind some dead bodies." "No.... but you might to go down stairs and after that is delt with we will explain what happened." Explained An upset Todoroki. As he finished the teachers rushed to the elevator heading downstairs.
~in the common room~
"SO YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU DRUGGED MY BOYFRIEND SO HE WOULD FUK YOUR SORRY ASS BECAUSE SHINSO WAS NOT PUTTING OUT! AM I CORRECT!?" "YES YOU FUKING DUMBASS AND IT ONLY LAST FOR 30 MINUTES AND WHEN IT WEARS OFF HE HAS NO MEMORY OF WHAT HE DID BUT IT PISSES ME OFF CAUSE WHILE WE DO IT, HE THINKS I AM YOU!" Screamed a very pissed Iida and Mina. A groan was heard from the floor, Sero wakes up looks around and looks down " ....what the FUCK IS GOING ON. WHY AM I NAKED AND ON THE DIRTY FLOOR. WHAT HAPPENED?!" screamed a very confused and angered Sero.
~after the explanation and the teachers arrive~

"ARE YOU FUKING SERIOUS! SO WHEN YOU ASKED TO HANG OUT WHILE WE ATE BROWNIES WHICH HAD DRUGS IN THEM JUST SO YOU FUK ME A-and ruin the b-est relationship I have been my whole life. You were supposed to be my best friend someone I can trust but no.... you ruined that too. I hate you. I haTE YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU TWO TIMING BITCH! DID YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT I WANTED. I WANTED IIDA TO BE MY FIRST. BUT-BUT YOU TOOK THAT AWAY TOO. DID YOU EVEN LOVE TOSHI! HUH!" a small no was all that left Mina's mouth as Sero just jumped up and crying his poor heart out as Iida followed behind wanting to comfort him.

As for the teachers they were very disappointed in their students and were pissed off by them all and know knew why their sons were crying. "We will find out yalls punishment tomorrow when I talk to Nezu for now get the hell out of here." Spoke a pissed off Yadama. The four girls and the two boys made a run for it as they were scared of the loud teacher who was know very quiet. With a sigh Aizawa told everyone to go to bed as it was already passed midnight. As they made it back up stairs they find their wife inko covering the boys since they a seemed to have passed out on the couch. "Looks like we will wait for the explanation tomorrow for now let's go to sleep" said a worn out Aizawa.
~they next day~
They awoke to screams of what sounded of a girl but it was just Shinso. Izuku decided to let his snake out for awhile and chased him with it, since he is terrified of it.

 Izuku decided to let his snake out for awhile and chased him with it, since he is terrified of it

All the parents did was sigh except Aizawa we filming it. "It dont bite""YES IT DOES IZU AND IT COULD PROBABLY KILL ME!" a shocked and curious Izuku looked at Mic, who was now on the couch "iS tHaT TRuE, CaN I TrY" "NoOOooO" screamed a very concerned Bakugo as he tackled Izuku to the ground as he held his snake. The snake then slithered toward Shinso, without him knowing and was finally calm in Shoto's arms. As everyone was either curious on what was about to happen or where hiding their laughter. The snake slithered up Shinso's pants leg. A high pitch scream came as Shinso was seen flying out kitchen from a frantic Shoto who was running and jumping on the counter. "IZUUU GET THAT FUCKING SNAKE OR AM NOT COMING OFF THIS FUCKING COUNTER EVER!" A snort was heard from the floor as a crushed Izuku tried to get up but was stuck, all you saw was Izuku flailing around arms but then just wrapped himself around Bakugo. "Fine. I'll be a koala bear. Mommy can you get snakey baby for me""sure hun". Finally the snake was put away.

"Alright koala bear explain to us what happened last night because we are really curious on why yall were crying." A sense of dread washed over the 6 boys
~ after explaining~
"....those fucking cock sucking sluts I am going to kill them..." said a very protective momma bear. Izuku just clung onto Katsuki harder to fight off the tears starting to fall. Denki just looked emotionless as Kiri swayed them back and forth. Shinso just sat on top of Shoto so he could sleep away his emotions. As the parents were planning murders and how to punish them further.