~The Punishment~

It was finally another day for hell- wait no sorry school. Nezu was informed of what had happened cause he liked to watch the cameras with Nemuri or also known as Midnight. But they were not expecting this and boy they were beyond pissed. Right after that they got a call from both Aizawa and Yadama, explaining the situation. What they didnt know was those sluts were their nephews girlfriends. So they did what a normal school would do or what is normal for them, anyway. They dug up a lot of dirt on them 4 girls(Mina, Uraraka, Jirou, and Momo) and the 2 nasty and desperate boys(mineta and Monoma). And as their punishment they would have them attached to a machine, which allows them to stop telling lies and spill all their secrets. While they had our three small beans(Deku, Shinso. And Denki) read off the dirt they found first. Oh they had plans for these children and after that they would be suspended. For 3 months. Oooo~ they were ready.

~lunch time~
Since no one has really seen the beans all day they thought they skipped school but what they didnt know was. Those three were being chased by half of the the school staff. Now you are probably wondering why, well we have a intergized Shinso who is in nothing but a purple cat onesie while screaming under the sea remix.

While you have a giggling and crying Denki cause he had one of the brownies Izuku found in the teachers lounge early that morning. He was wearing a long shirt with boxers underneath and pikachu slippers. But the worst of them was the baby, Izuku, who was running in a football helmet and spiderman boxer while also eating brownies, while also screaming 'OH YEAAA' like the koolaid man. No one knows how many he had consumed but they are not ready for the outcome. Nezu set off the alarms, while warning that there rabid children on the lose.
~in cafeteria~
While all of class 1a sat at one table as usual the boys were not talking at all the only one was Mineta talking about how he supposedly rocked Uraraka world that night. But as usual no one listened to him. When all of a sudden the alarms went off setting off a panic. "STUDENTS AND STAFF PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THREE HIGH TODDLERS...WELL TEENS BUT YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE.. REMAIN CALM AND STAY WHERE YOU ARE TILL THEY ARE FOUND. THANK YOU." no one really knew who was high but most of the boys already had in idea who it was and they were not surprised at all. Not even when they heard them over the intercom. "OMG TOSH LOOK AT THIS""WHAT IS IT A CAT!?""No... DENKS GET YER BOOTY TOOTY HERE AND LOOK AT THESE FILES""Ohhhh""let's read them""NOOO WE GET IN TROUBLE""TOSHI, DENKI SHAUD UP AND PICK 2 FILES YOU WANT TO READ". As they were reading the boys of 1a were laughing there asses off cause they know who the high toddlers were. Katsuki sighed but smiled slightly at his Izu. Todoroki and Kirishima were dying. It was quiet for a while till you hear Toshi".....I want to be filled like one of those cream filled donuts..."" ...I like cream filled donuts."
"Izu no... Toshi is saying he wants to get dicked down...HARD""SO NO DONUTS" whimpered out a sad Izuku. " Wait does that mean when I eat donuts I eaten people...I tell my poppy and dada on you jackasses!" The teacher were shocked after Shinso comment but they laughed so hard at Izuku. "OMG....URARAKA SCREWED AN 85 YEAR OLD JUST BECAUSE HE HAD MONEY!NASTAAA SHE LIKES SAGGY BALLS" in the cafeteria it was dead silent till Uraraka got up and screamed "WHO TOLD MY BABY THAT, HOW DARE YOU, YOU DIRTY SCUM!"" THE ONLY THING DIRTY HERE IS YOUR FUCKING ASS BITCH AND HE AINT YOURS NO MORE HE IS MINE PINK CHEEKS!" It got real quiet after bakugo said that, he was also really red. "Izu does that mean she will fuck our pop-pop.... I mean he is pretty rich and he is over the age of 80" giggled out a high Hitoshi. A gap is heard. "No but she is also Toga's side bitch. Probably giving her info" "Hah, so she not only sells her self but she has four sugar daddies....DESPERATE ASS HOE!"" Woooooh she also has Mina also working for the league as Shiggy's pet..... but Mina is not an animal tho, she alien" a very intelligent Izuku said as both of his brothers are wheezing. "....what did I say something wrong?""....pure bean....""DUDE JIROU ONLY DATED ME BECAUSE HER PARENTS ARE HOMOPHOBIC AND SHE WAS WITH MOMO FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS.... WHAT THA FUACK!!!"
~in cafeteria
"... I didnt want to hurt him but it's true. My parents threatened to disown me if I came out to everyone important to me. While momo's parents were so supportive of us."" Now that's depressing...."" shuttup Sero not the right moment" a very disappointed Iida says.
BACK TO THE HIGH TODDLERS
".....Monoma has 3 inch dick and also has 2 kids....THIS BITCH IS SAD EVEN MY DICK BIGGER THAN THAT AND IM A BOTTOM!"in the background all you hear is wheezing. "Izuku what the actual hell"" ....wat....Denks weren't you friends with Mineta at one point.""Unfortunately so." "HE AND MONOMA HAVE BEEN FUCKING EACH OTHER SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL" everyone was very quiet until a cackle rang thru the cafeteria, which was Aizawa, he was on the floor laughing along with a wheezing All Might and Midnight, a smug looking Nezu, and a disappointed Mic. After that a loud gasp was heard. "Izu, Denks let's go raid the cafeteria. Lunch was not that long ago." "OHHHHH YEAHHHHHH""SLOW DOWN IZU"
In Cafeteria ~
Nezu clears throat to grab all students attention "Students please be prepared". The the door bust open with Izuku using his head while wearing a football helmet and Spiderman underwear screaming OHHH YEAHH followed by a squak from Shinso and crying and giggling Pikachu. Once they heard laughter from all teachers and most of class 1a, they froze. "Ohhh Nooooo" screamed all three boys. Uraraka and Mina tried to hug and kiss the boys but were stopped by Nezu and Endeavor. "Not so fast girls, we need to discuss something's. You six shall be suspended for 4 weeks. While also having training practices for the next four months with Endeavor. I suspect that you all get yourself off of school property before parents are contacted. Also Uraraka and Mina you will be taken into questioning as well with the boys getting STD testing. Now leave all 6 of you ... oh wait Jirou you will be staying at Momo's home for the time being." After that was said and down the teachers went to look for the teen toddlers only to find them past out in their best friends arms. Izuku wearing Katsukis jacket while the helmet was on the table. Denki was laying on top of Kirishima. And Hitoshi curled up in Todoroki's lap like a cat. Well their day was very ineventful.
------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this is so late school is kicking my ass.