✿𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝘁. 𝟭✿

Two days passed since she had that dream about that person

Two days passed since she had that dream about that person. It was the same scene in the dark shadowy mountain and she was stoned in place still staring at that man's eyes. And the more she does, the more it seemed real.

Just like the voice who spoke in her dreams, Shizuku always found herself wanting to find out more on who was the person behind those eyes. She was intrigued with how it glowed in the dim light, seemingly staring back at her as if it was preying on her.

Shizuku let out a sigh.

"What might be the reason for the president's heavy sigh?" Yua, the vice president, asked from the side with a sly smile on her face.

Shizuku quickly shook her head, "I'm just tired. Thank you for delivering the files earlier Mitsubarashi-san" she replied and changed the topic.

The blonde girl who had her hair tied into a side braid pouted and jumped on Shizuku's shoulders, "You still call me by my surname! And we've been friends for 2 years!"

A smile crept up on Shizuku's face as the blonde cuddled with her from behind. "I told you, I got used to it" she chuckled, her mind completely wandering off from her weird dreams.

"Just call me Yua!"

"Mitsubarashi-san is fine"

"No!!!! Call me Yua, Shizuku-chan!"pouted the blonde even more and shook the female president's body lightly.

A laugh escaped Shizuku's lips as she started goofing around with Yua who was playfully getting upset with her. Two years before she was president was when she met the bubbly and out going Yua. The blonde girl got lost and Shizuku coincidentally ran late and so they met.

Yua is a naturally kind-hearted and very friendly girl. She was understanding and very open with her thoughts that even someone as aloof as Shizuku opened her heart to her. She is a great listener and a great friend.

Before long, the two settled down and started minding their own businesses which included Shizuku signing approval papers for new club members and Yua staring at her from with her chin on the table.

"You should go back to class Mitsubarashi-san, I can finish this with no problem" she turned and gave a small reassuring smile to the seemingly bored blonde looking at her.

But Yua shook her head in disagreement, "No! I mean I am not much of a help but I don't want to leave you here Shizuku-chan!"she protested.

The ravenette chuckled mildly, "It's President when we're inside the Student Council Room, right?"

"-President. But I still won't leave!" Yua said, puffing her cheeks like a child.

"Okay, suit yourself" Shizuku said and let the blonde keep her company. "Ah how's it going with that crush of yours Yua?" She randomly said as her pen wonderfully danced on the papers where her signature remained.

"W-What?" Yua stuttered, her cheeks flaring up a bit.

The corners of Shizuku's lips curled up as her eyes stayed still on the papers in front of her. "You were talking about a guy the other day, I was wondering if you had some progress yet"she replied.

Yua sunk even more in her sit, "Well he is a bit hard to approach"

The blonde girl's response piqued her interest. Knowing that Yua is usually befriends almost anyone she sees, hearing from the girl herself that a certain someone is a hard to get close to is a rare occurence.

"Mitsubarashi Yua-san is having trouble making friends?" She teased, her tone rising along with one of her brows.

"I just can't approach him with the intent to become friends! I mean I do want to approach him but I don't know how I should act Shizuku-chan-I mean President!" Said Yua, covering her blushing face from the ravenette smirking in front of her.

"Heh" Shizuku mused, "What's his name?"

"No I don't want to say it!"

"Just tell me"

"No! Absolutely not!"

"Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing that's why!"

Amidst the noise inside the student council room, a knock resounded from the door but the two figures inside were busy with each other and didn't notice. Until the door opened slightly and a masculine voice asked from behind,

"Um, excuse me?"

Shizuku's head whipped to the direction of the voice,

As soon as their eyes met, the world was stopped in time. 

Shizuku felt her own breath sucked inside her body as her eyes fell on his eyes, it was as if she had seen it before and did the same to her. Those eyes looked dull but somehow she wanted to see some glint of light from it. It was like a dark void. Where exactly has she seen those same eyes? The same shape, the same brows, the same crease, even the color the only difference was that it wasn't glowing. 

Is this the same man in my dreams? 

He really existed? 

Wait. 

No. 

I'm thinking too much. 

Those are just dreams. 

Right? 

Dreams weren't supposed to be real.