Part 1

You just moved to London to study at uni. After you get there you unpack some of you things and decide to go for a walk to get to know your area.  As you walk through London you suddenly trip and start to fall, Suddenly you feel  hands catching you breaking your fall. You start to say thank you and then you look up and see Tom Holland(you and your Firend Mikaela use to love him). 

You- " Than...   Your Tom Holland!!"

Tom- "The one and only".

You are still in shock so you just stand their staring at him.

Tom- "and you are......"

You- "Right I am Y/N"

Tom- "Well Y/N it was nice to meet you but I have to go. I hope to see you again soon."

You- "You to. Bye."

A few days later you notice that Tom followed you on instagram. You get this message.

Tom- "Hey Y/N. It is Tom from the other day do you remember?"

You- "Hey Tom, yes I remember. How are you?"

Tom- "I am good. I just wanted to see how you are."

You- "I am good".

Tom- "Thats good do you want to catch up for a coffee or something?"

You- "Coffee sounds great, I would love to."

Tom- "Ok. Tomorrow at 10?"

You- "No sorry I have class, but 11 I am free".

Tom- "Ok. I will pick you up at 11 then."

You- "Ok then."

You run in to you cupboard and pick out you outfit. This is your outfit.

 This is your outfit

THE NEXT DAY

As you sit in class it felt as as if the minutes hand on the clock had slowed down. Finally  your class ends and you run out the door and run home. When you get home you get changed in to the outfit that you picked out yesterday, do your hair and make-up.  (This your what your hair and make-up looks like.)

)