Butterfly Plush

Elaina's POV

"Okay baby, you ready to see the master at work?" Santi says narcissistically with a smirk. What a fuckboy. I think to myself. Jeez why am I even here.

"Where is he?" I say with a confused look on my face as I look around. He shakes his head as his smirk turns into a smile.

"I'm getting real tired of you underestimating me Butterfly, it hurts right here." He says patting where his heart is with a frown. I roll my eyes and make myself more comfortable against the wall as I cross my arms.

"Are you done stalling, Honey? Or do you need some more time?" I say with a pout and a hand to my heart. He glares at me playfully and licks his lips quickly before putting in some coins. The lights around the glass of the machine begin to flash and a count down of 30 seconds begins on the small screen near the controls. I push myself off the wall quickly to get a closer look at him failing miserably. He steers the claw forward and above the tiger . Wasn't he going for the Butterfly?

He presses the red button and the claw easily picks up the tiger but drops it half way. I wince dramatically and scrunch up my nose as I shake my head.

"You're gonna waste your time here Baby." I say teasingly with a large sigh. He slightly pushes me and I chuckle lightly as I push him back.

"I still have another try, just sit tight Princess." He cockily states as I internally groan.

"We're gonna be here allllll night buddy." He looks at me wearing an offended expression.

"Hey! What happened to Santi, baby, honey-"

"It's starting dumbass!" I say resting my hands on my cheeks as I watch him quickly hover over the butterfly and check from the other side of the glass to make sure it's where he wants it.

"Hurry up and press it bossy ass." He says slightly pushing me with his hand on my waist.

"What? Press it Santiago!" I say anxiously as I panic but all he does is look at me offended again. "What happened to Santi?!?" I roll my eyes and just press the button as he looks at me with his dramatic jaw dropped expression.

"You're the one who's playing, not me!" I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm just trying to be nice to you, it's not like-" Santi interrupts half way through my sentence.

"And oh shut up you big baby-"

"You'll ever win one of these anyway-"

"It's just a name it's not-"

"So might as well make you feel like part of the process-"

"I've won stuff before you ass hat-"

"Well it sure doesn't seem like it-"

"I beat you like a million times when we played the racing cars game dumbass-"

"No no no that's cause i let you-" We say talking over each other before we hear something plop and a song starts playing from the claw machine. The lights flash in the colors of the rainbow with the word "Winner" flashing on the top. We both look at each other taken aback. How the fuck-

We quickly look back at the machine like we didn't understand what just happened, I'm sure we look so stupid right now. I turn to look back at him but he's already looking at me.

"Do I-"

"How the fuck-"

"I don't know"