S o k k a x r e a d e r (a short story)

hi this is my first time ever writing so sorry if the grammar sucks also this story is literally based off a dream i had so... ya anyway hope you enjoy this took me all day to write<3

.

.

.

y/n woke up to feel the sun shining on her face which is unusual because her room is usually pretty dark when she wakes up.

She got up to begin her morning routine only to realize that she wasn't in her room.. in fact she wasn't even in her house, she was outside.

"wh- where am i?" she says as she shields her eyes from the beaming sun.

She got up and realized that she had never seen the area she was standing in before, she walked up to a man in green uniform who was selling fruits and she asked him where she was

"don't be silly, you're in Ba sing se of course,"

"Ba sing se?" she replied confused but she knew she had heard that place somewhere before

y/n walked away thinking he was crazy ,how could she be in Ba sing se, she vividly remembered going to sleep in her comfy bed in y/c(your city) the night before.

She then saw a women with a child and asked her what continent she was in but the lady gave her a very confused look "what's a continent?" the lady says

She can't be serious right y/n thinks to herself "ok..um what country are we in?" the lady still looked confused.

"ok then, city?...town?....um nation?" finally the lady looked like she understood and replied saying "why didn't you ask that first?...we're in the earth nation" then she walked away.

Then it clicked.

"Earth nation... Ba sing se," she stopped herself "no there's no way, that's impossible right..i can't be in the Atla universe" she murmurs.

How did she get there? Can she get back? Why is she there? all these questions ran through her mind and she knew that she had to try and find some answers so y/n began to walk ,she didn't know where she was going but she still continued to move forward.

*3 DAYS LATER*

y/n was getting so tired and she had no idea where she was, she was lost....

"ugh where am I, Im so hungry" y/n began and she felt the tears forming in her eyes."im in the middle of nowhere an- and I just wanna go- I wanna go home please PLEASE let me go home" her throat was closing up and a lump was forming.

She began to run until she found this little camp site and she went in the green tent. She couldn't stop sobbing into her hands "I miss my family, i-I miss my dog, my friends WHY AM I HERE" she then cried for a good 10 minutes before she began drifting to sleep.

She woke up the next day and basically sat in the tent the whole day feeling sad for herself rethinking her whole life, she hadn't realized how long she had been moping for because when she left the tent it was almost dark out, so she decided to try start a fire, she was throwing the wood in when she heard a voice from behind her

"uh hi d -do you want some help"

It sounded like a guy maybe around 15

y/n didn't move she was scared who was this guy?

He continued "im pretty good at making fires.. My names Sokka by the way"

Y/n's heart stopped and her cheeks grew red and her eyes grew wide, Sokka? As in Sokka she had been in love with since the first time she watched avatar all those years back.