part 1

Chu~

We had our fan signing event for our Limited Edition photo book in YEONGDEUNGPO earlier. We just got home and so I rushed towards my room to freshen up. I'm all worn out, after our comeback the four of us are fully booked, and we're still working on our first full album. Even if we have individual projects piling up and hectic schedules, we always manage to work events like this where we can interact with our fans even just a little as a group.

  I got used to things like this. Being busy and all, it's tiring yes. But what's causing me too much exhaustion is Chaeyoung.
I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Recently, thinking about her is like an inevitable thing.
I stripped my clothes off, and stepped in the tub. I turn the shower on, and remained standing to let the water have a better access to drip across my entire body. I can feel my bare skin soaking with warm water, the heat and--Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung just won't slide out of my busy mind. I closed my eyes tightly, and embrace myself.
I wish to extricate myself from this invisible string that's binding me and Chaeyoung. But I couldn't. Whenever she enters my mind, I'm having this strange feeling, that's for sure the reason behind my tumultuous breathing ,perhaps, because of excitement, and anon becoming a sudden uneasiness that I ought to hide for infinity if I must allow. But I'm too late, I let it all slipped away.  Holding back my feelings inside seemed to drained all of my energy that it exploded on its own, when I no longer, can't suppressed it within me.
It was a growing adoration, of I mistakenly took as sisterly love. It was to love you like a sister, treat you like a friend, yet respect you like a lover. A paradox, I have grown tired to interpret. But for once, for once I let it all out.

"Unnie, let me date you." I stared at her, and it could have been, 'she smiled and we know whenever she does her eyes turns to a half moon shape(yes the usual) and her new hair color, is cool' kind of thinking, but you never know trouble until you described it this way--' That curve forming on her pinkish lips seems to draw me in between reality and fantasy, her glowing eyes that light up the sky and her messy ash-blue hair that kisses my sanity goodbye. Yes, this is trouble.

She asked me that about a month ago, but I can still remember it clearly. Just like this water, I'm showered with the thoughts of her. And I'm drowning, I'm sinking deeper and deeper. I never planned to stay here longer, but what's the fuss. I just want to shut the world out for a moment. And open up my scars, and be miserable as I always been. I let my emotions swallow me, and flashback started...