BONUS chapter

BONUS

"Grandma, enough!" I whined for the nth time

"And this is the time when she realizes she took the wrong pair of sandals, that's why she's pouting while the photo was taken" my grandma laugh gracefully

And now they refused to take notice of me, I sighed. And rest my chin in my palms while placing my elbow in the coffee table.

Then suddenly I felt my girlfriend's hand snaked around my waist. She must have felt how displeased I was when my Grandma was showing her my baby pictures. It's really embarrassing! I whined silently, but even with a simple touch from her, a sudden shift of mood occurred inside me uncontrollably. She's driving me insane, 'she's perfect'  I reminded myself.

We're having tea in my Grandma's place, when she heard I know she's startled. But then she asked immediately for Chaeyoung's presence. It was nerve-wracking, but then she welcomed my girlfriend with a warm embrace and now we're hanging out here whenever we have free time.

Chaeyoung looks at me, with that look again-that comforting and loving looks of her- , and then she smiled and it blows me away like it's the first time. And to be honest, even until now, I'm still filled with wonders. That blackpink turned out not just an idol girl group, but an idol group of girlfriends.
I'm drawn with deep thoughts when I heard her whisper

"I love you"

After hearing those, I rest my head in her shoulders, as I feel loved and secured.

"I love you too, and you'll always be my Day one"

I can feel my Grandma looking at us.

We both blushed and I turned back to my original position but I took Chaeyoung's hand and I locked it with mine, and placed it in my lap. I saw her smile and I can't help but do the same.
My grandma chuckled that made our attention diverted to her fully.

"I told you, if Jennie can, then you can too." She winked and started to leave. Before we lost sight of her she added in a loud voice "enjoy girls!"

Chaeyoung and I looked at each other and giggled.

I shook my head in disbelief but God knows how thankful am I for my Grandma's constant bugging.

I then faced Chaeyoung, she's looking up gazing at the beautiful sky--that never once matches her out of this world beauty. Her humming made her more beautiful.

".... thankful you're my day one" she looks at me as she sang that part

"Hour by hour, minute by minute, I got mad love for you and you know it" I continued the verse and I closed the gap between us.

sweet.

P.S: I heard the ring was found at Lisa's toilet. Keke

End. Nyeongan!