Working With Hawks

You arrive at Hawks' workplace. You look around, as his office seemed remarkably chill. He looks at you for a second, before explaining what he does as a hero. "-and that's what I do!" He finishes cheerfully. "C-Cool!" You smile, as the stuttering made it obvious you were nervous. "So, Netflix and chill?" He smiles. You seem at a loss for words, but respond anyway. "Sure."

-Time skip to after N&C-

You're rambling on about how the characters in the movie were just stupid in general. "She could've STEPPED in front of him!" You grumble as you make your way back to his office with him. "Calm down, songbird, it's just a movie!" He chuckles, before picking you up and putting you on his shoulders. He smiles, which makes you blush. 'His smile is so warm...and safe.' You laugh as you two race around the office, before night starts to fall. "Well, kid, it's been fun! Hero work starts tomorrow, so you better get some rest." He smiles before turning away, and you leave.

"So, how was it?" Aizawa asks when you get back. "It was great! We did N&C, and we had a lot of fun." You giggles and skip off to Todoroki's dorm. He's eating cold soba on his bed, when he sees you come in. "Evening, Alacrity." He greets you, before turning back to his soba. All you can think of is Hawks as you settle down in bed. 'A-Am I attracted to him...?' You ask yourself, before blushing hard. 'I can't be attracted to my partner...!'

-Time skip to the morning after, before class-

You change into uniform and head to class. You arrive to see everyone but Todoroki in class. 'He's probably just late.' You think as you sit down. Just as you thought, he was late. He apologizes to Aizawa before sitting down. "Do something random, I'm tired and don't have time for you little shits." He exclaims before burrowing in his sleeping bag.

You sit and chat with Tsuyu and Jirou. "Of course, Hawks is amazing!" You say cheerfully. "You're lucky you got Hawks. He's one of the most chill heroes out there!" Jirou exclaims. Just as you're about to say something else, a siren goes off. "A villain attack...really? When I'm trying to goddamn sleep?" Aizawa groans before everyone files out to the front of the school.

You and Hawks come up in front, and you spray lava at Toga and Dabi. This causes them to fall back, and Hawks congratulates you as he's shooting feathers at Kappa. You finish the battle strong, and the villains retreat.

The heroes congratulate the students, but accidentally don't see you. You admit to Hawks to be feeling left out, but he cheers you up. "Don't worry, songbird, they do that all the time! They just didn't see you." He smiles, and you blush again. "We did it!" Uraraka cheers, and Bakugou snarls. "Shut it, round face."

After class that day, everyone relaxes in the lounge. "Good job, Alacrity!" Deku smiles as he drinks some chamomile tea. "Oh, thank you!" You say. You smile, and he turns to talk to Uraraka.

"You did well, Alacrity." Tokoyami says softly, and you smile. "Thanks, Tokoyami." You say, as he was also one of the students picked to work with Hawks. Mineta tries to slide up next to you, but you slap him 15 feet in the air. "SCREW YOU." You yell. "I might have myself some GRAPE JUICE later tonight!" You cackle, to scare him. It works. "NO WAIT, HAVE MERCY ON MEEEEEEEE!" He screeches and runs.

"Wow, you scare him more than we do." Momo and Uraraka say in unison. You nod slowly. "He pervs on you, too?" You groan. "I'm going to beat his ass-"

-Time skip to Hawks' office-

"Hiya, kid! I missed you!" He laughs. You smile, and laugh as well. "I missed you as well." You say calmly. "So, what kind of hero work are we doing today?" You ask, and he groans. "We have to capture Dabi for information." He sighs. "This won't be good..."

-Time skip to after they captured him (sorry for all the time skips)-

"So, we want information." Hawks snarls. "We want to know what you guys are hiding."
Dabi chuckles, his voice husky. "And you think I'm just going to give the info to you?" He rolls his eyes.

You grab him by his collar. "Give us the damn info NOW." You growl, and he laughs. "Whoa, whoa, aren't you aggressive." He eyes you, his lustful gaze getting to you. He starts to say something, but a loud crash interrupts him. "What the-"