Taking Risk

It's been two day's since my little incedint. Itsuki has become my house pet she got kicked off student council and ripped off all her nails.

 I was currenly sitting at luch with my Mittens, Ryota and Yumeko. "Here mittens make have some", I said as I slide a can of tuna over to her. Yumeko giggled, "I didn't know you where so crul Hana", she said. 

 "It wasn't that impressive", Mittens said as she poked at her tuna. 

The bell rang, "You should get to class Mittens, but make sure after you come and find me". Mittens just sighed and walked away. She's pretty fusing today. 

Yumeko and Ryota got up to leave. "You guys can go one without me, I'm gonna go use the bathroom". The both nodded and walked out off to the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and walked in. 

As I did I heard giggling. I smiled, I knew she was gonna be in here. I stood next to the stall and waited for her to walk out. She did holding a gun, wow she is crazy. "Hey what are you looking at". 

"Wow your gun is so cool". She raised one of eyebrows. "You wanna hold it", she said holding it in front of me.

"Oh yes please", I said grabbing it. After she didn't I shot it near her feet and a bullet came out. Missing her foot by a few inches. She jumped up and grabbed onto on f  the stalls. 

"What the hell, you could have shot my foot off".

I giggled, "I didn't even think something was in here, Man I wish it did shot your foot off that would have been so cool". 

She stared at me with a blank face for a few seconds. Then she wrapped her arms around me and laughed. "I think you, you wanna Gamble". 

I smiled, "Sure what ae the steaks".

She smirked and whisper in my ear, "One of us gets shot". 

Timeskip 

Midari said to meet here in room 304 which was a empty classroom. But before I went I had told Yumeko and Ryota what happened. Ryota immediately freaked out but yumeko seemed thrilled. 

Know here I am In front of Midari as she explains Passive Russian Roulette. "The game is played with a five-shot revolver", she said as she placed the gun on the table. "The first player loads a single bullet in the gun in whatever spot they prefer, then the opponent has to declare a number between one and nine Finally, the player can shoot", "If there is no bullet, the player has to rotate the cylinder and do it again, if no bullet comes out after four times, the two players switch places with each other". 

"Sounds..", but before I could finish Ryota interrupted me. "DANGROUS, THAT SOUND SO BAD".

"Oh shut up little boy, ok I'll go first", Midari said. 

"Before we start Midari could we also do where the loser own the other one 2 million yen and has to wear a collar that says property of so and so". 

"Yeah, Yeah whatever floats you boat", she sliding the grabbing the gun and bullet. Not realizing that she is giving up all of the Beautification Council school funs. 

Know i'm not slow I would never just agree to such a game. That's why I created a plan. When it's Midari's turn I switch out the bullet for another bullet that's similar but less harmful. It your shot with it will hurt for a second but instead of going through your skin it will knock you out. 

It's kind of like a Tranquilizer. I put in the bullet in one of Barrels and spin it. Midari was on the end of her seat. "Oh goes I'm so ready, I pick number 7", she says. 

I point the gun at leg and pulled the trigger. Nothing, I did it four more times and nothing. Midari looked unhappy. I took the bullet out, dropped in my lap and replaced it with mine. We took turned pointing the gun and each other but nothing. 

It was the finally round and Midari didn't seem excited anymore. She laid her head on the table and sighed. "I pick number 5". I decided to be generous and pointed the gun at her foot. I pulled the trigged and a but shot at her foot hitting her toe.

She fell out the chair laughing in pain while holding her foot. "You, shoot me in the foot, I wasn't expecting this", she said sadistically. 

Ryota yelled and Yumeko just giggled. "You never fall to impress me Hana". 

Midari was still on the ground. At this point I couldn't tell if she was crying or laughing. But it didn't matter to me. My eyes stared to glow green. "Midari You are in debt of 2 million yen, I'll be sure to drop your collar of tomorrow", "Bye, Bye Mittens", I said as Me, Ryota and Yumeko left.