8 part 1

I'm warning you guys, there will be swears and dialogue concerning American Horror Story in this update.

Emmett's pov

I lay in bed next to Rose watching season one of American Horror Story. It is pretty damn good! I cannot believe Tate got Violet's mom pregnant. Like, I get that he had to distract Violet's mom so that chic with the coke problem could back off, but what the hell is wrong with him?! You don't go raping someone to trick them! Like, she thought it was her husband too. But then Violet's dad was butt naked around the house trying to touch flame. Put on clothes, Brother! We don't need to see your ass! Oh my god I sound like a crazed fangirl. There has to be something wrong with me. I'm not even a fanboy over anything. Well, I guess that just changed.

After 4 hours of watching American Horror Story, Rose gets bored and leaves. Shame on her. Violet was being all sad and sassy to Tate. That girl just made me so proud. I won't lie, I was shipping them. But, Tate is just too much. After I finish the episode I walk downstairs holding back the urge to speed. These people don't get how hard it is for me to actually walk. It's way too difficult.

"Teddy!" Bella squeals in joy. I was confused for a seconds but then understood she meant that I was Teddy. I'm not sure how she came up with that but I pick her up and spin her around in the air like I did the fifth time I married Rosalie.

"Toys R us, or nah?" I ask. She looked at me and gave me the, "What the hell did you just say?", Look.

I drive her to Toys R Us anyways. Too bad she doesn't understand my awesomeness!

A/n: Sorry for the short update, but I felt like I needed to update.