2

" Hey..You know one thing, when I say your name, I feel like I am calling Yeontan.", Taehyung said to Yeonjun as they were walking through the corridors of Mathematics block. The girls standing on the sides were already whispering about how hot Taehyung looks and how they would love to get to know him. Yeonjun was smiling at the girls thinking they were giggling and murmering about him.

" Who is Yeontan?", Yeonjun asked turning to Taehyung.

" My Dog.", Taehyung said

" You..! Does my name seems like a dog's name ?"

" No..I mean,..see..Yeontan and Yeonjun. Yeontan Yeonjun, Yeontan Yeonjun.", Taehyung sang laughing. Yeonjun slightly pushed him to a side and Taehyung collided with a girl.

" Oh..sorry..I am really sorry.", Taehyung immidietely said. The girl looked up and gave him a death glare.

" Are you a freshman?", the girl asked.

" Hmm..yes."

" I am your third year senior. You better respect me. Otherwise you will get into big trouble."

" oh..okay, I am sorry. I will be careful next time.", Taehyung said and bowed. He started to walk but then a group of guys blocked him."

" You purposefully hit her, right ?", One of the guys asked grabbing his collar.

" No. Why should I ? I didn't see. And I said sorry already. Take your hands away ", Taehyung said and yanked away the guys hands.

" You didn't see ? Are you blind ?", one other guy asked angrily. Yeonjun was already shaking in fear. Taehyung sighed and looked at the guy. " See..I said sorry. What do you want now ?"

" How dare you raise your voice on us. Are you planning to fight us ? You will have to face serious consequences boy."

" Hyungs..I don't want to fight with you. I am really sorry for accidentally hitting her. I already said sorry many times. What do you expect me to do now ?"

" Don't act oversmart infront of us. We are seniors. You better respect us."
A guy said and Taehyung nodded.
" Now You write sorry 100 times and give it to her by afternoon. This is to make sure that you won't hit on someone again, especially a girl. "

" I don't think I need to do that. I just slightly hit this senior accidentally. I have never ever hit a girl before in my life. So I am not going to write sorry."

" You are already disobeying and disrespecting us ?", The first guy who grabbed his collar said staring at him angrily.

" S..sorry hyung..he will write it. We are really sorry. ", Yeonjun said and dragged Taehyung away.

" STOP ! ", one of them yelled.

" Whom do you want to stop ? Me..? ", someone asked. Taehyung and Yeonjun looked back to see a professor.

" Sorry sir, no..I was asking those boys to stop. They hit on her purposefully."

" No sir, we accidentally collided and I already said sorry.", Taehyung said.

" No sir he..."

" Stop ! You are in a university not in a nursery. ", The professor cut the guy in the middle and looked at Taehyung. " You can go to your class.", Yeonjun immidietely turned and dragged Taehyung along with him.

----------

Noon.

" Hi, what's your name ?", A girl turned and asked Jimin, as the bell rang indicating the class ended. Their professor grabbed her books from the table and walked to the door.