18

WARNING : SMUT ! ( a bit kinky)
Exclusively Taekook Chapter ( Contains Taekook fluff, Taekook fight, Taekook smut and to the end a SURPRISE! ), longest chapter ever( 9.5K words). Maybe split and read.

_________________

Taehyung woke up in the morning, feeling hungry. He tried to stretch his arms as he yawned but realized he couldn't. Because Jungkook's strong arms were wrapped around him tightly and his back was pressed against the older's chest. He slowly unwrapped Jungkook's hands from his body and moved away, earning a small whine from the older. Jungkook squirmed in sleep trying to find Taehyung's body. Taehyung smiled and took the huge teddy bear which was sitting on the headboard. As soon as he reached the teddy bear near to Jungkook, he hugged it tightly and then went back to deep sleep.

Taehyung found it adorable as Jungkook tried to hug the teddy bear even more closer. He took a minute to admire how cute the older looks, with his cheeks all fluffed out, making him look like a bunny. Taehyung found it amazing that this cute bunny boy could change into a whole ass 'Daddy' within seconds. Taehyung silently laughed at the thought. He has never called him 'Daddy' even during sex. Jungkook will be really shocked if he call him that.

Taehyung sat up as the previous feeling came back again- hunger. He slowly crawled to the edge and climbed down the bed, not wanting to wake up the precious sleeping Kookie. It must be almost morning when Jungkook finally fell asleep after feeling a little better from the headache. Taehyung knew it because he had experienced a headache last day. So he was aware that the older now needed sleep. Yeontan who was cuddled up in his own bed woke up to the sound of Taehyung walking to the bathroom. He softly barked to get attention but immidietely stopped as Taehyung put a finger on his lips.

Tannie followed Taehyung downstairs once he came out of the bathroom. Taehyung directly walked to the kitchen wanting to eat something. Only then he remembered, both the servants were gone. Since it was weekend Jungkook had asked them to leave by the previous day evening. The only people now remaining at home are him, Kookie and Tannie.

" so I have to make breakfast myself ? ", Taehyung groaned as his stomach grumbled. " Let me see, whether there's something in the fridge." He opened the fridge and found a bowl full of grapes. "Oh..okay, let's eat this first and after that prepare breakfast.", he said to Tannie who was trying to get inside the fridge. He picked the bowl, then tannie and then closed the door.

Taehyung had to struggle to prevent Tannie from licking the grapes as they walked towards the living room couch. He settled him on the couch first and then sat down eating the grapes. Then he took the remote and turned on the TV playing a news channel. Tannie looked at him with an expression of feeling betrayed. He expected Taehyung to take out chicken from the fridge. Yet he decided to try this new thing and started Jumping for the grapes.

" You can't eat that.", Taehyung said tearing his eyes off from the TV and looking at Tannie with a teasing smile, which Yeontan ofcourse identified, hence he barked at him. " oh..okay, then eat.", Taehyung said and placed a grape infront of his nose. Yeontan immidietely licked, but soon turned his face away in disappointment and jumped out of the couch feeling angry. Taehyung laughed and then went back to finishing the bowl.

Once he finished the bowl, he stood up lazily and went back to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for him and Jungkook. He decided to make pancakes as it was Jungkook's favorite. He got the ingredients and started preparing the batter while the news was playing in the background. Tannie was running around the kitchen disturbing him, that he got some chicken from the fridge and placed in his bowl. Then he went back to peacefully making breakfast.

As he was flipping the pancakes, he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist and a chin on his shoulder. Taehyung pouted. This happens everytime he cooks something. He has hardly been able to Surprise Jungkook with breakfast.