Chapter 13

I strutted away and into the kitchen. I was only faking being man and not being embarrassed but as soon as I got into the kitchen I blushed and squealed quietly.

I peeked at every one (mainly Alastor) and I saw them blushing and confused. Alastor put his pointer finger up, put it back down, raise it again, point it at the door and speed walk towards the kitchen.

I got a surge of excitement and slight mischief. I ran out the back door into the garden and around the hotel to the back.

I seemed to forget that Alastor could track and teleport to me. So when I ran around to corner of the building I ran into something.

I fell back and landed on my butt. I looked up and saw him, Alastor. "Wha- how did you find me?" I asked

"I can track you." He responded. I gave pouted look and pushed my self off the ground and brushed my self off.

"Now why did you follow me?" I question. "Why did you yell that?" He follows up with a question of his own.

"Because I wanted to. I mean they already know." I say matter of factly. He blushes slightly.

"You shouldn't have said that what if not all of them knew?" He said. "Trust me babe they all knew." I replied.

He blushes more and pulled me in close in a hug. "Let's go inside and get food." We started walking towards the entrance/exit.

We walked in and made some pancakes. We knew no one had had breakfast because it was still quite early.

We called every one in to the kitchen/dining room. They helped us set the table and set up the food.

After breakfast me and Alastor went up to our room.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask. He shrugged then looks like he got an idea.

"I should show you to my house!" He says.

He grabs my arm hastily and teleports is to his house. I feel dizzy and nauseous. I take a second to get my head straight and look around at this 1920s looking house.

The outside is a white that looks old and dirty and very very worn. Some of the windows are broken and the gutters look old and are falling off. There is some moss growing on the walls. The door looks beat up and the stair case and rail are falling apart.

"Trust my my dear the inside is way prettier than the outside." He says walking in to the house.

I look around in amazement at how pristine and clean it is. There's a greyish red color on the walls as wallpaper. The floor has a dark red plush carpet and there is a bouquet of flowers sitting on a near by desk. There are lanterns placed on the walls and are glowing a soft orange. There are two openings on either side of the hall. And a staircase at the end of the hallway.

I walk through one of the openings and find a kitchen and dining room. I walk out and go down the hall, walk into the other opening and see a library. I look at some of the books and find some I like. I walk out and travel up stairs.

The second floor is filled with doors. Specifically two on the right and three on the left. I walk into the first door on the right. It's a homey study with a wooden desk on the middle with a old timey desk land. I move over to the other side and check out the door too. I find a big bathroom. The tub is huge and there are two sinks. I move over to the last door on the right and find a medium sized bed room with a green bed with light green blanket on top. I go over to the second door on the left and make my way in. I found a living room a small one that has a fireplace and a love seat. I move over to the last door on the left. When I open it I find a master bed room with a bathroom. There is a big bed with red bed sheets and a few pillows. Two bed side tables are place on each side of the bed with a small light. There is a plush sofa on the other side of the room. I walk into the bathroom and see another huge tub and two sinks.

I go down stairs to Alastor and my eyes are lit up with stars. "Al your house is HUGE! I LOVE IT!" you run and hug him. You let go as he chuckles a little. You turn around and see a door that you didn't see before. You walk up to it and put your hand on the handle. You gently open the door.

..............
Another chapter! Sorry it took so long but I figured that I would make this and leave you guys on a cliff hanger! Also I hid a little message/Easter egg in here. It references a game. Specifically and anime game. So who ever finds it uh I have to think of what I'll do. Sorry.