Chapter 4

It felt like a heartbeat until the next day, and Louis almost fell out of bed when he looked at his phone and saw that it was already 1:30. How could he sleep this long?

He got out of bed as quickly as he could, took a short shower and brushed his teeth, before half-heartedly styling his hair and throwing on a white shirt, paired with simple, black jeans.

He knew he'd look like a mop next to Harry, but seriously.. who didn't?

So he didn't bother to care and grabbed his wallet and phone, before leaving his house and speeding off to the mall.

He parked his car in a parking lot right on front of it, and as expected, there weren't that many people walking around.

He got out and walked up to the main entrance, and there he saw Harry waiting for him.

They locked eyes when he turned around, and a smile spread on both of their faces as Louis approached him.

"Hi," he said and placed his hand on the small of Harry's back to lead him inside, and it kind of caught both of them off guard, but he didn't really care.

Harry looked gorgeous in his high-rise jeans, a soft blue crop top cutting off just above his belly button. A silver belt was hugging his waist tightly.

"Hey," Harry smiled and took the few coupons from the back pocket in his jeans, waving them in front of Louis' face. "Got 'em."

"Good, now show me your shops."

Louis pulled his hand back when they entered the mall, Harry immediately leading him up the escalator and through the barely-filled floors.

Since there weren't many people around, only a few gave them looks, and Louis was impressed by the way Harry didn't even shoot a glance at them. He just walked past them, not caring about the way they were scrunching their noses at the sounds his heels were causing on the ground.

"There's literally no one, I'll have the whole shop for myself," he laughed and took Louis' hand to suddenly pull him around a corner, into a big shop filled with bright colours and pop music quietly playing in the background.

Louis felt overwhelmed by all of the long racks full of extravagant clothes, short skirts and ripped hotpants.

He's never really noticed what these shops were actually offering when he went here with his sisters a few years ago, he just dropped them off and waited for them to come back, but now, when he saw Harry excitedly looking through every single piece, it was starting to get to him.

This must be one of the most popular shops for clothing, because every second girl that walked past him in the city seemed to wear this kind of clothes.

Cheeky and hot, but still not too revealing or inappropriate.

They were pretty, and he knew Harry would pull them off with ease.

"Lou, look at this one!" Louis heard Harry's voice from behind a shelf full of dresses and purses, and he bit back a grin at the nickname.

Harry hadn't even noticed it, it just slipped out of him.

When Louis walked around the shelf to see what Harry was talking about, he saw the younger one holding a skin-tight, checkered black and white skirt in his hands, smiling at Louis expectantly.

Louis smile fell a little when he imagined Harry wearing it, his thoughts not really pure.

"No..?" Harry carefully asked and lowered the item a little, maybe kind of sad that Louis didn't like it. He was the one he wanted to impress, after all.