"F**k!!!!"

《One Thousand Swords》, best selling harem novel of the year, wrote by Zhu ZanJin. The story tells of Liu haikuan, a young cultivator from a renowned sect. Going though countless trials of life and death, finally able to climb to the highest peck while creating his harem. Zhu ZanJin, a demon, also Liu Haikuan's Shi xiong, is the scum villain of the novel. Not only did he make Liu Haikuan's life a living hell within the sect, he's even responsible for the death of one of Liu Haikuan's wifes. But karma's a bitch. After Liu Haikuan gained power, he ruined Zhu ZanJin's reputation and tortured him to death using countless miserable and terrifying methods.

(Zhu ZanJin named the villain after himself)

*ding ding ding*

Aiyaaaa who's calling me at this time!!

Zzj: "Hello? oh, it's you Mom"
Mom: "yes it's me, you have a problem with that? Anyways, good luck on your interview"   (Like on tv)
Zzj: "Thanks mom" Zhu ZanJin cracked a sarcastic smile.
Mom: "oh, by the way, how's with the girl I introduce you to the other day?"
Zzj: "....."
Mom: "hello?"
Zzj: "love you too bye mom"

Zhu ZanJin put down his phone as he looked out the window and lay back in the car seat. He checked his watch, shit we're late!! "Um, shifu, can you hurry up a bit" Zhu ZanJin said to the taxi driver as he checked his watch again. "Alright, no problem"

Suddenly..

CRASH***

*Beep*

"System activated"

"Ugh..." Zhu ZanJin blinked open his eyes, "where... where am I?"

"Congratulations! You have successfully transmitted into the novel,《One Thousand Swords》"

"F**k!!!!"

***

Harem - the wives (or concubines) of a man

Shi Xiong - senior brother, most of the times not blood related

Shifu - title/role of a skillful person or a master (most people in China calls the taxi driver shifu)