Chapter 3

Hey guys. So, I edited the chapter up there a little bit ago. Here's what I changed:

"Why to they call her 'The Nightmare Child'?" He asked.

"The no-maj's," Seraphina says. "That's what they've come up with. Carrie Morgue and Kara Lobster have just used the title. They are more gentle on the topic, believing that the girl really means no harm,"

"Doesn't sound like Blake Houston agrees with them," Newt guessed.

"No," Sera agreed. "He believes her to be a monster. But since 'The Nightmare Child' has become a thing, well, he decided to use it, much to his distaste as I see it,"

Thanks guys. Now, ON WITH DA STORY!!!

Phoenix looked down at her clothes. She had a red velvet long coat, that buttoned in the front and tied up in the back. It had cuffs and cut open in the front, ending at the back of her kneecaps. She had black boots that had silver zippers crisscrossing around others. She had a white 1800ish cuff dress. Her wand was carved intricately and was a mix of black and light brown.

Phoenix suddenly panicked. Her bag! She never left her bag behind. But with the monster taking over her and all, she just forgot. Luckily, MACUSA didn't look into where she lived. Now, she could go back to the town to get her bag, and also figure out who Newt was.

She looked up at the sun, blinking slightly. The monster hadn't appeared since last time. She raised her red hood and ducked out of the hidden safety of the trees. She knew, with all her heart that the monster wanted her to find who Newt Scamander was. The monster, she knew, would not intervene. As long as she kept her hood up, she could walk around town, and catch the things she needed.

That's the only thing she liked about this monster.

====FBAWTFT====

Harley Quinton was sure she was late.

Hustling through the crowds, the muggle or no-maj raced to the storefront. Although, she had no idea what a 'muggle' or even a 'no-maj' was. She burst quietly into the bakery's backdoor. Throwing on a apron, she slipped on some gloves.

"Ah, Ms. Quinton, you decided to show up," a low voice drawled. Harley turned to the assistant manager, Mr. Whalen.

"Where's Mr Kawolski, sir?" Harley said polity through gritted teeth. She found the mixing pot and began to smash the batter, getting it all fluffy and covered in flour.

"Off with his girlfriend, Mr. Whalen waved it away like it was nothing. But Harley had heard the rumors. The rumors that the store's manager, Mr. Kawolski was dating a girl. Nobody really thought it was true. But Harley believed it. What she couldn't believe was the rumor that her boss was dating a witch. That was absurd.

"Well, then, I think he would like it if you left me to my work, sir," Harley said, brooding. Mr. Whalen sniffed.

"Late again, and I am sure he will fire you," Mr. Whalen said, starting to walk away. "After all, you are just a sixteen year old girl. You don't have to work her," Harley was tempted to yell at him, but she kept her lips shut tight. She did need this job. She needed it to keep her family up, her family was poor and starving. She always snuck a little of the batter for her little sister.

Mr. Kawolski caught her once, and she was so sure that he was going to fire her. But he asked her why, and when she said that her sister was starving, along with her family, the man merely gave her more food. Harley was blown away. How could he be so nice? She had just stolen from him! But he understood that she didn't want to work with the Second Salemers just to get food.