.·:*¨༺ 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ༻¨*:·.

that same day, chase thought it would be best to have noen stay the night at his house.
That being so due to the fact that noen was shaking in his shoes from the situation, and telling chase the truth just got him one foot in his grave.
Didn't like the idea of the male being in fear, so as soon as he got home he brought to his bedroom and gave him a hoodie.
"Here, go ahead and make yourself comfy. My home is yours for as long as you need. I understand if you don't want to go home tomorrow, you can stay as long as you'd like." He smiled, leaving the room and heading to the kitchen to make noen some ramen.
After a few minutes the door cracked opened.
"Chase... I don't mean to bother you but do you mind if I stuck around over here with you until your done?" Noen asked, speaking his face through the cracked door.
"Of course you can baby, come here." Chase said.
Noen slowly made his way to the Male, sitting up on the counter.
Chase quickly let the food boil on the stove, turning to face noen.
"How are your thighs?" He asked.
"Sore." Noen sighed.
"You can take a bath whenever your ready, I'll get you a towel and you can wear my sweater of you want." Chase smiled.
Noen nodded with a small smile. "Thank you.."
"Your welcome hun." Chase said.
A few minutes later while chase was putting the ramen back into the cup, noen tapped his shoulder to get his attention.
"Hm? Yes?" Chase asked, turning his head a bit.
"Why are you being so good to me? We aren't even that close.." noen asked.
"I don't want your situation to affect you anymore. I want you to have a safe place that you can call home when yours is being invaded. We may not be as close right now but soon we're going to be besties." Chase smiled.
"Well, thank you so much for caring." Noen said. "But you don't need to do this. I'm fine."
"Yes I do noen. If he doesn't want to treat you right, let me." Chase said.
Noen sighed and nodded.
"Griffin isn't gonna like this.."
"He isn't going to know. And if he somehow finds out tell him he can go through me. He may be my best friend but I refuse to let him get away with abusing you." Chase said.
"Well okay." Noen sighed.
"So, is there anything else I can do to make you comfortable?" Chase asked. Noen shook his head.
"You sure?"
Noen looked down and played with his hands a bit.
"Cuddles and disney movies.." he mumbled.
"Hm?" Chase asked.
"Cuddles and Disney movies!-" noen said, raising his voice a bit.
"Whatever's gonna make you happy sweetheart. If he doesn't wanna love you and show you affection I will." Chase said.
Noen smiled. "He does show me affection, just not as often as I'd like."
"Well you tell me what you want and it's all yours. I'm all yours." Chase said. Noen giggled with a smile.
"Thank you." He said.
Chase smiled and pushed noen's hair back.
About an hour later, noen found himself at the arms of his boyfriends best friend.
Who knew it would come to this point.
He never thought he would feel so unsafe with his lover, that he'd turn to someone else for comfort.
Chase was half asleep leaning back on the sofa with his legs around noen's thighs.
His right arm was loose on the cushion, d the other was behind noen's head.
Noen had been laying on top of chase with both arms around his torso and his head on his chest.
He was at ease.
He felt safe.
He knew he was going to be okay.
Noen was afraid, but he knew with chase around he would be just fine.
All noen needed was some love.
He thought he was loved.
He thought was in love.
But no.
He was brainwashed.
It wasn't love.
It was toxic.
Griffin could be a great guy if he tried.
But he wouldn't.
He was too busy taking his anger out on the world to realize he was hurting someone who just wanted to love him.
But noen deserved better.
No, he needed better.
He needed someone who was going to love him how he wanted to be love.
He needed someone who would make him moan as loud as they could make him laugh.
He needed someone who was going to drive him insane but express their love just as much.
He needed his lover to treat him like he was the only thing left in the world.
Love was he needed.
But griffin's definition of love, was definitely not going to be enough to keep noen's necessities pleased.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ ≪⋆ ❀ ⋆≫ ┈┈┈┈┈┈
Hey y'all 😗