.·:*¨༺ 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦 ༻¨*:·.

warning- semi smut.

Chase woke up the next morning and immediately went in for a shower.
He quickly got out of the shower before seeing a text from noen.

noen 🙈
Chaseyyyy

noen 🙈
Babyyyy

chase
Yes bub?

noen 🙈
Mi hornyyyy

noen 🙈
Love me pls :)

chase
Kinda early don't you think?

noen 🙈
Nooooo

noen 🙈
Mi want kissies and huggies and all you loveeee

noen 🙈
And that big d 🤪

chase
Hmmm okay ft

noen 🙈
Yayyyy

When chase picked up the phone, he saw a needy noen hugging his pillow with a pouty face.
"What you pouting at me for cutie?" Chase said, brushing his hair out. "I want you now." Noen said.
"I know you do, and if you give me a second to get dressed i'll be there." Chase said.
"But don't get dressed. Your gonna take it all off anyway." Noen said.
"Noen I have to put clothes on to drive over there." Chase said.
"Noooo undressing takes to much time!" Noen complained.
"What do you want me to go in? My towel?" Chase asked.
"Yes....." noen said.
Chase gave noen and unamused look.
"I think its sexy." Noen said.
Chase smiled and went back to fixing his hair.
"Speaking of sexy, and towels..." noen started, looking directly at chase's crotch.
"Show me."
Chase sighed and took a step back, dropping his towel. "Happy?"
"Oh my god, daddy come pipe me down with that cock." Noen said, rolling his eyes.
Chase chuckled and started getting dressed. "You need to give me like 20 minutes. I still need to eat and let chrys know I'm leaving." He said.
"Hmmm hurry, I wanna cum daddy.." noen whined.
Noen bit his lip before sliding his hand down his pants, and started rubbing himself slowly.
He did his best to keep quiet to chase wouldn't notice.
"What are you doin baby?" Chase asked, with and exact thought on what he was doing.
"N-nothin." Noen said.
He continued to rub himself, leaning his head back and biting his lip.
"H-hard.." he whispered.
"What was that sweetheart?" Chase asked.
"Nothing!" Noen said.
"Hm. Okay." Chase said. He pretended to move on and wash his face, watching noen through the corner of his eye.
Noen continued to rub himself, his member becoming harder and harder as he did so.
"...chase, I need you.." he mumbled.
"No no, keep rubbing baby." Chase teased.
"Oh, no please chase?" Noen whined.
Chase moved directly in front of noen, seeing the male with bright red skin on his face.
"Awh, needy aren't you? Why don't you keep rubbing yourself like the horny little baby you are." Chase said.
Noen continued to rub himself, his moans becoming louder.
"Fuck.." he moaned.
"Chase, please hurry..." he mumbled.
"You keep rubbing and maybe I'll speed up the process." Chase teased.
"Chase I want you right now!" Noen whined, giving him an angrier pout.
"And if you keep complaining I'm going to keep you waiting." Chase said, grabbing his phone and heading to the kitchen.
"Stop teasing me!"
"Stop being so heated and adorable."
"I would if I could, but you haven't came and choked me yet!"
"So now you wanna be choked? I thought you wanted to he piped baby?"
"Chase. I want you to pin me down and thrust into me drastically. I want you to curl your fingers through my hair while I choke on your cock. I want to beg on my knees crying for you to flip and make me cum again. I want to be fucked, like the slut I am." Noen said.
"Wow, graphic. I can make all that happen." Chase said, pouring himself a bowl of cereal.
"You better. Hurry up and finish eating so you can come break my back." Noen said, crossing his arms.
Chase started to eat extremely slow, making noen suck his teeth. "Chase!"
"Alright, alright." Chase chuckled.
After a few minutes, he finished his food and headed off to noen's.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ ≪⋆ ❀ ⋆≫ ┈┈┈┈┈┈
Haha it is sexy time >:)