chapter 1

Third person

Betrayal that is something that no one should experience but I did. My name is Percy Jackson the hero of Olympus and Im alone now because of Gary Ocean son of Poseidon. He made everyone betray me first Jason because his sword was found under my bunk then Thalia soon after that everyone left but Nico and Annabeth. 2 weeks after Gary got to CHB I found out that Annabeth cheated on me.

Flash back

I had told Annabeth to meet me at the beach I went to are special spot and found Annabeth kissing Gary. Then Annabeth said Gary Im going to break up with Percy tonight I then came out of the shadows and said dont worry about it were done Annabeth.

End of Flash back

I was on my way to camp because I need to drop off a half blood he is most likely a son of Ares. All the sudden the hunters showed up that's when everything went wrong.

Percy p.o.v

Hi hunters they all drew back they bow and fired they don't seem to like me so I gave them a reason to hate me I attacked back I was fighting Thalia when Artemis showed up she told Thalia to stop and said that I need to go to Olympus I said that I need to take the kid to camp she said that the hunters would so I went to Olympus to talk to the gods yay.