The Hell Hole

Once we got to my grandma's house, I quickly got out of the car, grabbed my bags, and stormed into the house I call, HELL HOLE. I looked around for my sisters bedroom and barged into it with my luggage. I looked around and liked what I saw in her room. I quickly noticed this stand of some sort in one corner of her room. I moved closer to it and I noticed the stand must be very special to her because it was VERY neat. I put my bags down and flopped down on the bed. I began to love her room. It was my new favorite place in the whole house. I could smell all the incense in the room. It smelled like rain and vanilla at the same time. You know, that home like smell that gives you comfort from the inside and out. I closed the door, pulled a comfy shirt out of my suitcase, and changed from my uncomfortable shirt to the comfy shirt. I decided to take a nap since Heaven doesn't from school for another hour or so.

* An hour later *

"Hey!!!",said Heaven. "HEY!" I yelled back. I quickly hopped up from the bed and ran to hug my sister. She hugged me back and then let go. "I'm sorry about what happened to have you come to the Devils palace" she said. "I know. I still can't believe she did that." I looked down at my hands and sighed. "Hey, did you see my altar?" She said while pointing at the stand at the corner of the room. Oh so that's what it's called. "What's it for?" I questioned. "It's for my rituals and meditation" " Oh yeah I forgot you told me you were a witch. Sorry forgot." I said. "Yeah but I have a surprise for you." She took my hand and lead me to the backyard. She handed me a shovel and told me to dig with her in a certain place. We began digging until we hit something hard. Heaven bent down and picked up a book. The book had a label that said Book Of Shadows. I was about to question her until she picked my hand up ,and raced me back to her room. She sat down on her bed and opened up the book and all of a sudden, the light shone brighter and the walls began to shake. It lasted for a couple of seconds and then stopped. Heaven turned to me and said " We are now the destined witches with great power to ward off evil." I just sat there with my mouth wide open.

☆Jeremiah POV☆

After the shaking, it only meant one thing. Allie was now a witch. My mom looked at me with a worried expression. Oh no.