Tagged y'all

The title says it all, and I might as well put it here.

1. Do I have a crush? I think so? It's confusing me, I like them, but at the same time, I don't
2. Do they like me back? Pretty darn sure they don't.
3. Middle Name? Tacophone. What? Did you honestly think I was going to say my real middle name? No, and besides, It's technically true.
4. Single or taken? Single Pringle ;v;
5. Last person you texted? My sibling For the sake of their identity, I will not be saying their gender.
6. Battery percentage? 84%
7. Girl best friends? Emily, Brooklyn, and Alyssa.
8. Guy best friends? Carson, Christopher, Tyler.
(Gonna say some of my in-between friends because there's not an option for it: Alex, Ace, Kay)
9. Favorite OTP? This one's obvious. It's Tacophone, but I also like Paco, and basically any ship with Mic(I have a problem)-
10. Why did you join Wattpad? I joined because I wanted some puns to say for a talent show(that got cancelled because of all this), when I stumbled upon a joke book that was in Wattpad, I read it a couple of times, the. I believe it said I had to create an account to keep coming back and reading it, and then there was a huge break between it. It went from November to at least March. This is when I was bored and was watching II animation memes and I kept on getting memes for something called "Experiment 21". I read it the next day, and here I am now. An extreme fan for writing stuff about animated objects with limbs and faces(Sorry for the rant).
11. Current lock screen?

My friend made it for me, and I am forever grateful

12. Birthday? Same as Yuri Katski(is that how you spell it?) for all you weebs out there :>

13. Tag 15 people. How 'bout no? Let's just say this: If you're reading this, you're tagged.

Bai!