My Recipè :

5.Fifth Recipè:

On Saturday night,you and Chaeyoung locked inside your room,cuddling in bed.
Though,you two barely fitted in your small bed,neither of you were about to complain.
You were happy being able to share each other's warmth.
It wasn't suffocating,it was tolerable.
You were happily snuggling on her chest while hugging her waist and Chaeyoung was lightly stroking your hair.

"So,you'll have an exam right away after you go back?Are you sure you'll be handle it?Will you even got the time to study?"

You asked as you were slightly worried for her.

"Mmh.I'll manage.It's just an exam anyway."

She joked.
You were quick enough to answer her with a light punch on her shoulder.

"Fine,fine.I've studied ahead!Geez....You worry too much,babe."

"When it comes to you,what's there to not worry about?"

"Now,that's an insult.I can be very mature and take care of my responsibilities,okay?"

"Okay.Like what?"

"You.I've been taking care of you ever since we're little kids,and I'll continue to do so in the future too."

"That's good to hear.But your studies and me are so unrelated though."

"Ah,babe.Don't ruin the moment.Let's put study aside for now,we got lots of time for time.But for now,let me shower you with love."

"So cheesy~"

You chuckled happily,showing your gummy smile in view.
Chaeyoung climbed on top of you,and you quickly wrapped your arms around her neck as well.
She bumped your nose playfully while sweeping some of your strands away from your face.
Then,with lips parted,she leaned closer to you.
You closed your eyes and leaned in as well.
Slowly,your lips touch and you felt an electric shock inside your body.
Without trying much,you deepened the kiss right away,savoring every taste of Chaeyoung as you did so.
Her tongue invaded your mouth,and you quickly put on a fight for dominance,which you know,you'll lose soon.

You both melted into the kiss,and it lasted for a few more minutes until you're both out of breath.
Chaeyoung pulled away first,panting heavily while looking at you in a daze.

"That was. .....amazing."

She panted out in between her breaths.
And you couldn't stop yourself from thinking how cute she was.

"You are so cute."

You softly whispered.

"You are so beautiful."

She replied.

"You are beautiful too."

"You are more beautiful than me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Okay,okay,stop.You're ethereal,then.Don't argue with me,for I am only telling the truth,babe."

"So cheesy~"

"I can't help it~"

Her last words were soft,and there was a hint of aegyo in it.You could barely contain your feels as you pulled her down for another kiss right away.

"Cute~"

You continued to kiss her while running a hand on her short locks,massaging her scalp.

"Babe?What about the movie?"

Chaeyoung had managed to say in between your kisses.
You and her had planned to have a movie marathon.
But since you were already too caught up in your makeout session,the movie was long forgotten.
And you were pleased to wake up with a bruised lips and several hickeys on your neck the next morning.

..............................................................................

6.Sixth Recipè:

"Okay,this is it!My train will arrive in the next twenty minutes."

Chaeyoung announced and you stopped your walk right away.
Today was Sunday,and Chaeyoung had to go back.
And as much as you hate the idea of it,you didn't have other choice.
You just couldn't ask her to stay with you in the dorm,that'll be ridiculous.
And your family back there will be disappointed with you if you did.
You tore your eyes away from her and looked down at the ground.

"You're not allowed to cry,alright?Babe?"

She called you out,but you were too caught up in your thoughts that you lacked to response.

"Hey."

She slowly reached out and she fixated her palms on your cheeks.

"I'll come back soon,okay?Don't feel sad about it.I'll call you more often if that's gonna make you feel better too.Now,please smile,baby..."

She tiptoed and kissed your forehead lovingly.

"You promise?"

Like a little child,you held out your pinky finger and pointed towards her.
Chaeyoung chuckled a little,before she retrieved her hands from your cheeks and held out her pinky finger as well,intertwining with yours.

"Promise.Now smile for me,Minari~"

You obliged to her request and showed her your 1000watt smile.
Chaeyoung smiled back at you.
And you leaned in to kiss her on the cheek even though you're in public.
Who cares about them and their opinions anyway?

"That's good too,but I want my goodbye kiss on the lips."

Chaeyoung pursed her lips and waited for you to kiss her.
You giggled a little before pinching her cheeks and peck her lips.

"You are too cute to resist,Chaeyoungie~"

She blushed a little when you called her that,and you quickly pinch her other cheek once again.

"Oy,babe.Stop it.I'm not a kid,you know..."

She whined at you like a little baby.
And you find her more cuter and cuter.

"Cute~Now,go on.Have a safe trip,okay?"

Nodding her head,she gave you one last hug before her train arrived and she quickly rushed inside.

"Bye!See you again soon,babe!"

"Bye!"

Chaeyoung waved at you from afar,and you smiled and quickly waved back.
When her train finally boarded and left,you let out a sigh and turned around to leave as well.
You were surely going to miss her alot.
The same goes for her as well.
But you somehow had a feeling that she's going to be back soon.
Probably in winter to spend Christmas with you.
Which is just around the corner too.
And in the middle of your walk,you heard a loud beep coming from your pocket.
You fished out your phone and check for it.
Chaeyoung has just sent you a text message.
Quickly opening it,you smile from ear to ear as you read the message.

'From: ChaengChaeng,
Sorry,babe.I forgot to tell you that I love you sooo much before I go!Haha!So,I love you......Sooooo much!Okay!?
Take care!And I'll miss you lots too!Bye!'

'I love you too,Chaeyoung.....Sooo much!'

Distance doesn't matter.
It's love that keeps you both alive.
It's love that lets you stay in a relationship.
You don't have to fear anything.
You don't have to fear about breaking up.
Because you know,that Chaeyoung will never let you go.
Just like how you won't let her go.
You two are literally attached to each other.
And nobody else matters.