Nandos

A/N: Hi guise! Weekend here. So yeah. Got bored. Might add a new character! :) Enjoy!! xx.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once yo arrived at Nandos. You got really excited since it's your first time.You got off the car and went in Nandos.By the time you came in,you already can smell the food.

"So,what do you want to get?" Niall said

"I don't know. Since it's my first time here.Just order something good." you said

"Well if that's what you want."Niall said

"Okay! Let's grab a seat and our table while Niall and Zayn orders our food" you dad said happily

So you were so silent,Louis started the topic. And the topic was them. Literally them as in One Direction.You said you were a fan of all of them.And really enjoys their music.They asked if you're already enjoying. Well of course you did! Meeting the lads,your brother,Louis, and even your dad.You looked at your phone for a while and realized that your mom texted you. She said that she missed you already. You texted back that you miss her also.So,Harry asked that if you want to go somewhere after this. You said if we could visit some malls so that you can buy some clothes and stuff. Harry agreed but the problem is he's famous,people will recognize him. Well he has shades though. It will work,shades and a hoodie.The lads will wear those when they go out sometimes.They need to go back to the house first.So Niall and Zayn came back and asked what happened. After telling them,the food arrived.

"Ladies first." Liam said

"Uhmmm.Thanks.."you said and you got some chicken and some rice.

"Are you on a diet?"Louis said anciously

"Sometimes.. Like now...Why?"you said

"Nothing. Well..You're already slim but why need to..... Nevermind let's just eat."Louis said

The lads got after then last your dad. You akwardly ate... But enjoyed the food.IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!You got up and washed your hands after.You met Niall again at the wash area.

"I told you that you'd like it."Niall said

"Yeah. Delicious.So you know the plan later?"you said and seemingly blushed a little since he has a secret crush on you that grew higher than before.

"Yeah.Shopping.."Niall said also blushing

Then you said you said that you need to go back to the table.Once you got back,your dad asked if we're ready to leave.Then everybody was ready.You left Nandos and got in the car.Luckily,nobody saw the lads. VERY LUCKY,but let's see when we go shopping.So you were on the road right now going back home and going to get ready. After 10 to 15 minutes you were home! Finally. So you were excited to go shopping with the lads.You went inside the house to get some stuff while the lads got thir hoodie and shadess. They look cute when they wear those.. So you left the house again and was on the road again.. While in the car,Harry inserted the Take Me Home CD. The first song played and the lads sang their part. It was so cute seeing them singing together in person.It's like a private concert for you.Hahahah.