Chapter 1 : The New Beginning

Sunwoo's POV

It's been 6 years since Younghoon left the gang. And it's been 1 year since Chanhee also left us.

The photography studio is already closed. All of the equipments are still used. Well. For some of us since they pursued their passion. Acting.

Well It's time for a change.

I dialed a number from my phone. It just keeps ringing and ringing until the other line answered the phone.

"Hello. Bbanghoon-ahhh?"

"Uncle Sunwoo. Helloooo I missed you already uncle."

"I miss you too kiddo. Anyways. Regarding to Chanhee's old building. Do you have any plans for it?"

"We don't have plans for that uncle. We even don't know what to do with it."

"Ahhh. Okay. Can uncle ask for some favor?"

"Sure Uncle. Any favor will do."

"Can you lend me the building? I'm planning to start my own entertainment company since I really like composing and stuffs."

"No problem Uncle. I can give the building to you if you want? Since we don't have ideas on how to reuse it."

"Really?! Thanks Bbanghoon! Also have a great time on your Maldives trip with your husband!"

"Yes uncle. I'm going to hang up now."

"Sure. Goodbye Bbanghoon."

"Goodbye Uncle."

"Eric! ERIC!" Sunwoo eushed towards Eric. Eric is his business partner in the company.

"Why why why?! Is there a fire?!" Eric said as he grabs a fire extinguisher and aims the nozzle to Sunwoo.

"No! We got the building!"

"Wait what?! Our company will be true?!"

"Yes Eric-ahh!!! Our dreams will come true!"

'Not yet. Since I still don't have you' Eric thought.

"Well. Let's register the company name already." Eric suggested.

"But did we already come up with a decent name?"

"Ho--" Eric was cut off by Sunwoo.

"No Eric! Not the Hotdog Entertainment again!"

"How about... Shine Entertainment?"

"Shine... Just like the smiles of our deseased friends. They're like sunshine." Sunwoo said and it changed the mood of both of them.

" You really miss them aren't you?" Eric broke the silence between them.

"I really do miss them. They're part of us. We're always empty because we know, we're not complete."

"That's because of that fucking Ji Changmin. Chanhee hyung died because of him!"

"Yah! Don't curse a dead person. He's dead too right?"

"Yeah. But still I hate him so much!"

"We all do Eric. We all do hate him."

"Let's register the name shall we?" Eric said as he opens his laptop.

Eric types on his laptop for the registration of their company as Sunwoo managed to look for the keys in his bag.

"Done! We just need to show our lisence for our company."