Lairs Stay Lonley

(Santana's Pov)

"Santana wake up"I hear someone say.

"Santana"

I open my eyes to see Brittany and the gang all packed and packing my clothes. After a week they let us out of the hospital and I've been by Brittany's side ever since, but she says its not safe at her house with Nathan home, so they had to leave.

"Santana I already told your mom that your coming with us and gave her money to go out of the state for a little while. Quinn can transfer all our stuff without it being traced so school work, money, etc" brittany says while getting me dressed since I'm too stunned. I look around and everyone looks as if they haven't slept in days.

"What's going on" I say confused and half asleep.

"I'll explain everything on the jet, let's go"

Hold up, did she say jet

"What about Emily" I say and she stops and questions it and then says go wake her.

(30 minutes later)

We arrive to a huge private jet and everyone boards like this is the norm and I'm just to tired to say anything. I get on the jet and lay in one of the beds that's in the back. I feel it being climbed up on and see Emily. She climbs over me and then cuddles with me.

"How do you feel about all of this" she asked.

"I don't know what to feel right now" I say truthfully.

"Well, one thing for sure is, Brittany is not who she say she is" Emily says.

"Yeah, I kind of figured that"
.
.(next morning)
.
"Santana wake up" I hear.

"Come on, get up" I hear and see Emily saying she got me. She picks me up and place me in her lap once we got in a dark rented car and then I fell back to sleep.
.
.
.
I wake up to the sound of arguing and instantly notice Im not in my bed. I feel an arm wrap around me and look down to see Emily.

"You okay" she says.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go get some water" I say and go into the kitchen and it's really incredible at this mansion or whatever you want to call it. I open the fridge to get some water.When I close it, it reveals brittany and I act as if she wasn't standing there.

"You want answers don't you"she says and I'm so pissed at her, that I can't even describe the level of resentment I have towards her right now.Whatever this is, that's going on made my family endanger.

"No actually I don't, good night" I say trying to walk away but brittany hops and block my way.

"Santana sit down" she says and I do. I just realized that Brittany's wearing regular night clothes for average teenager which is
Boy shorts and a tank and she's not wearing glasses.

"I lied to you about my whole personality" she says and I frown at that.

"I'm not a nerdy girl that do those things I did and said. I'm brittany Pierce, I do dance and cheerleading and I even have my own bike. I am shy but not to the max and I love wearing shorts and partying, but I couldn't when I was under cover" she says and I frown at that.

"Your not one of those 24 year olds, who play as a 17 year old are you" I say and she laughs.

"No, my family is complicated. My mom is an fashion designer that everyone knows Susan Pierce...."

"That's your mom" I say in shock. Her mom is smart and hot, now I know where she gets her genes from.

"Yes, and my Father is Victor Pierce" she says and I laugh.

"No really, whose your father" I say.

She looks at me as if to say he is my father you asshole.

"Please tell me, your father isn't the Victor pierce I know. The one in the papers about having one of the biggest drug cartels" I say and she looks down.

"What about Nathan" I say curious as to where they play in all of this.

"Nathan is part of the drug cartel and works underneath my father. He had a friend that liked me, but I didn't feel the same towards him so he figured he could force himself onto me. One day I snapped and told him, that I could never like him and he asks why. I told him because I don't play for his team, he snapped and said if I can't have you no one will and the next week tried to kill me. I ran and have been living regular up until seven month ago when he spotted me. That is when I changed my personally, style and moved schools and etc. I was hidden and I was hidden well, until yesterday. Nathan got buzzed and told the guy where I was and that he was a stupid fuck for not being able to find me, which pissed him off. He tried to have a driver kill me a couple days ago and wasn't successful. He then called me and told me that since he can't kill me, he will force me to be his and his only. Tonight I felt like I was being stalked but didn't want to seem obvious so turned on the cameras I have set up in the yard and seen him and his group of men trying to get in. I ran back here and warned the other and we immediately left. I informed my father of everything that's happening and now he has guards in the lookout 24/7 around the house. We have to lay low until he leaves or find a new place to go.

"Well, we're do I fit into this" I say and she starts blushing.

"Nathan opened his big mouth telling him about you, so I brought you as a pre-caution" she says.

"How come the rest of the guys are along"i say.

"Because we're not only friends, but their parents work for my dad also" she says and it's so much to process.

"So basically, there's a guy whose your stalker. He's tried to kill you first, but since that won't work he now wants you. Your brother told him about me, and as a precaution you took me along" I say and she nods and say pretty much. I frown and look everywhere but her.

"Say something, anything" she says.

"I don't know what're say. I just found out the girl that I thought was this shy cute nerd that was interesting, turned out to be a big fat liar and is really a mobsters daughter" I say harshly while she starts to tear up.

"Santana...."

"DONT, Just give me some space"