Stay on the Couch!!!

Since pretending to be homeless and begging for money from old white rich men near paparazzi isn't considered an essential job and can't be done from home, I'm stuck at home with *angry noise* Harry Styles.

I decided to turn on tv and watch some true crime tv, but someone was already on the couch.

"Harry, what are you doing on my couch!?! I'm going to watch some American Crime Story so go away." I huffed.

"I thought I would be sleeping here, because you don't have a guest room. I can sleep on the couch, unless you want me to sleep in your bed?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes angrily. It isn't my fault I'm not super rich like Harry! I blushed. "I do only have one bed."

"I can sleep in it with you." Harry Styles said.

I blush louder. "No, you sleep here on the couch. Go away while I watch my Tv."

I turned on my true crime TV.

"Wait, can I watch? I love true crime!" Harry smiled eagerly.

I sighed. "Fine. But you stay on that side of the couch."

Harry scooted over to the side and I sat on the other side of the couch. The episodes were pretty scary and, while I am 100% cool and never ever scared because I am way too cool for that, I was a little scared. I screamed multiple times, and before I knew it, Harry had scooted over to me and wrapped his hand around my shoulders, before falling asleep. I looked over at him, and realized despite me hating him with every fiber of my being, he was kind of cute when he sleep.

Oh no! What am I doing? Do i...like Harry Styles?