Epilogue

Happy reading

Anika is tucking curtain when suddenly she slipped and about to fell down when Shivay come from behind and catch her on main time. Anika giggle and kisses his lips caressing his face. Shivaay kept her on the bed standing between her legs and suck her lips making them glossy with his saliva.

Shiv. By the way how's my baby. He said caressing her little cute womb which is litter visible Through her crop top.

Ani. He is fine she giggle wrapping arms Around his neck.

Shiv. So which punishment you will prefer to bear.

Ani. Punishment she pout acutely making him kiss her lips.

Shiv. Yes punishment. When u had asked you to not do anything then why did you climb on the stool for hanging that bloody curtain. Couldn't you ask maid or anyone else to do it.

Ani. I was just tried to sitting so thought to do some my new house work. She said sadly trying to melt him but he is shivaay who knows her everything her nature her habit and even get to know when she try to hide something or lie. He smirks and claims his lips with her sucking them making her moan between kiss.

Shiv. So your punishment is that whenever I'll do romance with you you won't stop me and if you did stop me then your punishment will increase. He smirks pulling her closer.

Ani. I like this punishment. She winks giving him a tight peck on his cheek.

Anu. Shiv

Shiv. Yes baby

Anu. Baby is hungry.she said rubbing her tummy.

Shiv. Which baby that one or this one who is sitting infront of me. He grin looking at her face.

Ani. Both.

Shiv. So that's mean daddy has to Make food for her both babies. Isn't.

Ani. Yes and that also yummy one. She said licking her lips.

Shiv. Don't do that jaan otherwise I'll start sucking your delicious lips again. He said leaning over her but she just pushed him and giggle

Ani. I'm hungry. First fill my tummy and my baby's then do romance.

Shiv. As you say wifey. He picks her up in his arms and left for kitchen to make her favourite thing

Ani. Hurry up Shiv. I'm hungry.

Shiv. It's ready. He stood infront of her And feed her m blowing over it two three times.

Ani. It's yummy. She said chowing fastly so that he could feed her more. Shivaay smiles and lick her lips to clean sticked food.

Shiv. Now it's more good than before. He winks making her red like beetroot. He about to lean to kiss her when suddenly he parted away when he heard his dad's voice.

Sha. Ups I'm so sorry.

Ani. Dad she giggle to seeing him infront of her and run towards him fastly.

Sha. How's my bacha. He said hugging her

Ani. I'm fine dad what about you.

Sha. I'm more than fine to seeing you both happy.

Ani. It's your blessing dad.

Sha. By the way how's my grand child

Ani. He is fine even now so happy to seeing his dada Abu.

Shakti smiles and kisses her forehead.

Shiv. Dad why you standing here. Come let's go outside.

Sha. Yh let's go. He side hug Anika and took her with him.

Shiv. So dad how are you

sh. I'm fine. Won't you ask about your mom.

Shiv. I don't have mom dad

Sha. She is repenting Shivay. Even so happy to hear about Anika's pregnancy. For how many days you will be keep like this

Shiv. I don't care dad. Maybe this would be part of her plan that's why she is doing this so that I could forgive her and she again harm my baby and Anika

Sha. That's morning like that shivaay

Shiv. It is dad though don't forget what she had done to separate us so I don't wanna give her chance again to hurt us. So it's better she should stay away from us. Anyways dad what would you like to have. Shall I make something for you.

Ani. Shall I make tea for you both.

Shiv. No you just sit here I don't want you to move anywhere. How many times I've told you to not do it

Ani. Shiv

Sha. Let her do it shivaay

Shiv. No dad she can't. You don't know why doctor has said. He said heavy work is not good for her. She needs proper rest. But she is the one who don't leave chance to roaming around.

Sha.acha don't angry on her she won't do it again. Isn't Anika

Ani. Yes dad but he always shout at me.

Shiv. I won't do it if you will stop doing this

Anika pout and set on the sofa having pout.

Shiv. Ok stop making these faces.

Ani. I'm sorry.

Shiv. It's ok. You stay here I'm going to get tea for all of us. Saying this he left from there to her for them.

Sha. Seems like shivaay is strict with you in the case of baby

Ani. Yes he is. He care about me so much. She blush smiling at him.

Pri. Bhabi

Ani. Prinku. Her eyes twinkle to seeing prinku standing infront of her on her own feet.

Pri. I missed you so much Bhabi. She squealed hugging her tightly

ani. I missed you to prinku. So happy to seeing you on your feet.

Shiv. Prinku. He kept tea on the table and hugs her

Shiv. How are you

P. I'm fine I was just Getting bore at home so thought to come to meet you and Bhabi.

Ani. You did great. Even your nephew wanted to seeing his phopo.

Pri. Hey champ. She bent down caressing her tummy

Ani. Aaaa

Shiv.ani jaan what happened

Ani. He kicked.

Pri. Yes I felt it. She giggle running her hand on her belly.

Shivaay got happy tears to hearing her. He bent down and peck her womb lovingly. Baby again kicked giving joy to his daddy.

Shiv. He kicked again. O god baby come soon daddy is waiting for you. Can't wait to see you meri jaan.

Ani. He is coming soon Shiv she smiles caressing his hair lovingly. Shivaay got up and peck her Forehead

Shiv. Thank you for this ani. You always bring happiness in my life. Anika closed her eyes joining her head with him. Shakti teared up in joy to seeing his kids so happy. He pray from his god that to keep them always like this. Happy and smiling. Soon they set there together and got busy talking with each other. Whole mansion filled with happiness along with their laughter.

The end

Heart_wrencher_ girl