First Day

I stand all ready for school waiting for my cousin Clove. She is driving me to school and then catching up with her giant group of friends. I wait for about 10 minutes until I see Clove and her friends coming down Te street in a car.
When Clive sees my outfit witch was leather boots, leggings, a yellow t shirt, and a grey hoodie. I growl and walk down the street. I brake into a run. I want to get there fast. I hear people yelling at me. I trip on a freakin pothole. "Crap!" I scream.
I get up and walk. I limp the res of the way there. I see Cloves car parking. Rue runs over. "Are you ok?!" She shouts frantically.
I nod silently. I back away and walk over to the school doors. I run to my locker and grab my books. I see Clove and her group quickly approaching me. I groan in frustration. She asks, "Will you join the group?"
"Last time! No!" I scream.
She steps back and throws her hands up defensively. I chuckle. She looks down. I turn. Flip my hair and stalk off. Someone gets in my way. The one, and only, Delly Cartwright. She hates me. "Wear is the hag going?" She asks.
"Non of your business!" I say.
Delly steps forward. "Uh, Ye it is." She says.
I shake my hand. I get pushed to the ground. I trip Delly and punch her nose. It gushes blood. "You know. I can be sweet and innocent, but when it comes to self defense, I am no where near that." I say while picking up my books.
She nods. I walk to class.
When school finally ends I walk down the street. I drop my stuff at home and walk to the beach. I have my bikini on under this clothes. I get there and take off my clothes. I jump in and swim. I float on my back till I'm pulled under water. I scream worthlessly. I get a hand over my mouth. I stop screaming. When I float up to the surface I am gasping for air. I turn an see Peeta. "What the crap man!" I scream.
I hear laughing. I turn and see the group. I swim to shore crying. I grab my stuff. Stuff it in a bag, and run. Clove screams, "WAIT!"
I stop and turn around. I look down at my leg. It has my scar. "How did you get that?" They all ask.
I tell them how I loved to surf and I was in a tournament. I got bit by a shark and dragged underwater. All the girls scream I horror. I just laugh. I turn and walk away. I look at my leg and see its bleeding again. I look at the water and get a flashback of my surf and shark scene. I see a board in the water stained with blood. I blink and see it. It's real. I run to the water drop my bag and jump in. I grab the board an get to shore. I look at the board. It was the one that I was on when I got bit by a shark. "YOU WERE PRANCEN PRIM!" They scream.
I nod. Prancen Prim was my surfer name. I always got first or second place till my injury.