the days went on since then i have started to notice a change in akaashi's behavior. he was a bit nicer and he when he thinks i'm asleep he cuddles me.

i can't help but wonder why he changed his ways all of a sudden. he never smelt like women's perfume but he got a new scent.

he smelt like a hospital. every time i tried to bring it up he gets defensive and tells me i'm delusional. he may not have been the greatest husband, not even a good one but i love him. i cant imagine a world where he wasn't in it.

as i was smiling to myself thinking of the past few days i hear loud coughs coming from our bathroom, i knock on the door.

"akaashi is everything alright?" i say softly, his coughing stops for a second "y/n g-go away." i hear him say with a small crack in his voice.

i bit my lip and answer "no akaashi, just open the door." i hear a small thud come from the bathroom as he quickly opens the door as i step back.

"CAN YOU NOT TAKE A HINT JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE IM SICK OF YOU JUST GO." he says yelling while tears stream down his face.

i flinch at his tone and quickly exit the bedroom and go to the basement.

akaashi's pov

i look at her widen eyes as she quickly makes her way out of the bedroom, when i hear the door slam i slide down the door covering my face.

"what the fuck is wrong with you, why can't you do anything right when it comes to her." i yell at myself while hitting my forehead.

"i really f-fucking need y-you y/n, i need you so fucking much but i just keep pushing you farther away from my reach." i yell as i throw something at the wall.

i than decide to go to the closet where i pulled out a box, the box filled with all our memories form various trips we went on.

i smile at myself when i see a picture of me and her hugging at our graduation. i slowly bring the picture to my chest and hug it.

why did it have to be me. why did i have to get a damn fucking illness. i wanted to spend my whole life with her.

i wanted us to have a kid a kid and travel the world together. i smile at the thought and wipe my tears.

i'm so in love with you y/n.