"y/n, please be dressed in about ten minutes we will leave by then." akaashi says as i nod and go upstairs to find the right attire.

i did remember i had a few outfits saved for when we do go on a date, so i pulled them out.

-
FITTTTTSSSS

-FITTTTTSSSS

pick

pick

-
i chose my favourite one and went to put it on, when i did i went the mirror and swayed a little bit.

i fixed my hair a bit and quickly went downstairs, i see akaashi there waiting for me but turning to the stairs hearing my footsteps.

he stopped what he was doing and just looked at me, never in a million years would i have thought he would ever give me this loving gaze but apparently i was wrong.

i see him stop staring and shake his head as he motions me to follow him to the car, i have not been in a car with akaashi for ages not since we've been distant at least.

"make sure you're comfortable." i hear him say as i buckle my seatbelt. i slightly lay back into my seat and see the aux sitting there.

akaashi noticed my gaze and hands me the aux, "you can just grab it y/n, i wouldn't mind." i blush and take it from him.

i play Mayonaka no door/ stay with me by one of my favourite artist. akaashi smiles at the choice of song and starts driving.

"Stay with me Mayonaka no door wo tataki
Kaeranaide to naita ano kisetsu ga ima me no mae." i sing softly as i see akaashi side glance me.

i look at him and nods at me to continue, "Stay with me Kuchiguse wo ii nagara Futari no toki wo daite mada wasurezu Daiji ni shiteita."

-
my expression softens when i hear y/n sing, it was like a blessing in disguise i have never heard her sing so this was quite a surprise to me.

i could listen to her silk like voice forever, if only i was a good husband. maybe this wouldn't have to be such a once in a lifetime experience.

i snap out of my thoughts realizing we are here and y/n does to since she stops singing and takes her phone off the aux.

i get out the car and go to her side and open the door for her, i see her wide eyes as she steps out of the car quite hesitant.

i grab her hand and lead her to the museum, "shall we?" she laughs and intertwines our fingers "we shall."

-

"woah akaashi look at this." i turn around to see her admiring the painting infront of her, i laugh and go beside her.

i smile and look at her, "it's pretty right?" she looks at me nodding rapidly before dragging me to another one.

she stops abruptly as i look at her with confusion, "hey, thanks for this it means a lot genuinely." she says as she turns to look at me before immediately going back to looking at the painting.

i smile lightly as i continue to admire her, i mean she was so alluring it was hard to look away from her.

i suddenly pulled my camera out and took a picture of her she heard and whined, "yah, delete that i look ugly right now."

i frown at her, "no you don't, don't say silly stuff like that." she looks at me baffled but slowly nods as we continue to look around the museum.

-
"so how'd you like the date so far?" i say while we walk back to the car.

she looks at me suprised, "so far?" i look at her nonchalantly and nod.

"i mean i just want to make up for being so absent these couple of years." i say shyly as she surprisingly nods in understanding.

we get in the car and i immediately give her the aux and she smiles at me, she goes on and she plays this english song i have never heard of before.

i read the title tired by beabadoobee, i decide to listen to the lyrics and felt guilty.

does this song resemble her emotions when she is with me, i mean i would understand but it still hurts.

i'm sorry y/n, i'll make all of these years up to you.

-