Chapter 9 (Katsuki Bakugou's POV)

Everyone went to their separate rooms before Izuku stopped me.
"Um, Kacchan, do you mind if I...sleep with you tonight?" he asked, a soft blush spreading across his face.
"Sure, no problem. Just make sure my mom doesn't see you." I replied while whispering the last part. He smiled and followed me to my room.

"My bed is big enough to fit two, maybe even three, so there'll be plenty of space."
Izuku nodded and closed the door behind us.
He walked over to my bed and collapsed in it.

"I am exhausted."
"You slept for almost 24 hours."
"Still."

He smiled and I climbed into the bed beside him, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face in the fluffy bush we call his hair.
"Are you not going to blow out the candle?" Izuku asked. I rolled my eyes and rolled over to blew it out before rewrapping myself around his small figure.

Izuku leaned into my chest and traced one of this fingers on my arm.
"I love you." he whispered before falling limp against me.
I smiled and kissed the top of his head.
"I love you too."

•••

I woke up the next morning to squealing.
I groaned and threw a pillow at the figure.

"Gee, Katsuki, how rude."
"Maybe we should leave them alone, 'Tsuki."

My god damn parents.
"Get out. Now." I growled.

"But you two look so cute~" my mom teased. I swear, she acts like a 14 year old. My dad apologized before literally dragging my mom out of the room.

I heard Izuku groan a little and start to shift.
"Mm, good morning, Kacchan." he mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
"My mom woke you, didn't she?" I said, my arms still wrapped around his waist.
"Partially, yes, but it's better than-"
Another squeal.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the door.
Pinky, Ponytail, Kermit, and Pink Cheeks.
"The girls." Izuku finished, immediately laying back down and throwing the covers over his face.

"I told you they were cuddling!" Pink Cheeks exclaimed, jumping up and down like she won the lottery.
"Aw, you two are cute." Tadpole said.

"Guys, could you please leave us alone?" Izuku muttered, his face still in the pillow.
"Fine...but-"
"Oh dear Jesus, what?"
"You guys have to kiss." Mina said slyly.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Izuku's ears perk up.

He suddenly sat up, leaned over me and kissed me. We stayed there for a few seconds before separating.
The squealing got ten times louder.
"Jesus Christ, what's with the god damn squealing?!"

Just then, Jirou, Denki, Kirishima, and Sero walked into the scene.
"...That's gay." Sero stated, both eyebrows raised.
"I think that's the point." Jirou replied.

"If we're done talking about my relationship, may we take a minute to talk about how Denki and Mina only started dating yesterday night and they're already all over each other?" I said.
While all this was happening, Denki and Mina were in the corner doing all their couple nonsense.

"Hey, at least you didn't walk in on them making out in the sitting room." Kirishima replied. Kaminari turned to him and threw up the finger, saying-
"I hope that you burn."

"Yeah, love you too, bro." Kirishima said, waving him off.

"I'm not mad, I'm just very disappointed." I deadpanned, "But if you guys could please leave, we just woke up. And Momo, if you could get our breakfast set up in the sitting room, that would be great. For the rest of you, get to work if you want to keep your feet."
Everyone immediately ran out of the room as if I was serious.

Izuku looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
"What? It clearly works." I said.
He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.

•••

"Are you okay in the head?! We can't give aid in every revolution!"
"These are our allies! We can't just sit back, you idiotic parakeet!"
"What did you just call my husband?"

For the last 30 minutes, Ms. Kayama, Mr. Aizawa, and Mr. Yamada has been arguing over whether or not we assist Osaka against their fight with Hiroshima. Both kingdoms have been pointing fingers at each other over the kidnappings.

It isn't pretty.

"Did both kingdoms try to settle a peace?" My dad asked. During these meetings, he's the only rational one.
"Both kingdoms refused to apologize, Your Majesty. We had to let the peace talk cease." Mr. Kan replied, looking up from his documents.

"I think this is ridiculous." Ms. Shuzenji said.
"I think Nemuri's shoe size is ridiculous." Mr. Yamada snapped.
"Turn around and bend over, I'll show where my shoe fits!" Ms. Kayama exclaimed.

"Okay, that is enough! Both of you, take a walk. We will reconvene after a brief recess." my mom yelled. Ms. Kayama huffed before waltzing out, her heels making tiny clicks as she walked away.

Both of them are intelligent and always know the best solutions, but them butting heads is the human version of a headache.
"Katsuki, you may be excused. I can tell you're going to snap soon as well." my mom said softly while running her hands through my hair.
"I agree with your mother. Take a break." my father added.
I sighed and nodded before leaving the board room.

I walked through the palace until I got to my room.
I opened the door to see Izuku on the bed with a sketchbook and some pencils. I collapsed beside him and put my head in his lap.
He started running his fingers through my hair which instantly made me feel sleepy.

"I heard Ms. Kayama and Mr. Yamada from all the way up here. I thought someone was going to get murdered." Izuku said softly. I hummed in response. I could feel myself drifting off.

And just like that, I fell asleep.