Chapter 2

Harry’s POV

 I watched the video of the fight between Jackson and Bella for the 100th time and every time I watched the video I thought of everything I could have done to keep Bella safe. I heard my phone buzz and I checked it to see a text from this random number, they were always saying that they was going to ruin my life or get their revenge, I never knew who it was nor did I want to and this was a constant thing. I threw my phone on my bed with stubborn force and exited my room for the bathroom; I was in the shower minding my own business when the shower got incredibly hot, turning my skin red in patches all over my chest and stomach. I started to reach for the shower dial and the water burned my back, I winced in pain and turned the water off.

  I grabbed my towel and attempting to dry off my hair then wrapped the slightly damp towel around my waist and headed for my room. I put on a pair of black boxers and laid on my bed until I thought of something to do while everyone was at school. I faked being sick today because I didn’t feel like seeing people which was very often because I get annoyed real easily. I decided to go downstairs to get food and watch some TV, still in just boxers I walked downstairs to see my sister Gemma sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me to come downstairs so she can ask me questions about if I was really sick or if I was faking.

 She looked up at me with a big grin on her face, “How was your shower Hazza?” I knew something was off she turned on the sink while I was in the shower just to see if I would yell in pain like the last time that happened. I ignored her and headed for the sink as she continued to eat her sandwich in peace before I grabbed a large plastic bowl and filled it with ice cold water planning how I will do this without getting caught. I crept up behind her with a devilish grin on my face as I held the bowl over my head about to pour the water on her but she “accidently” elbowed me in the stomach causing the bowl to fall out of my hands and onto the floor. Before she could see the giant puddle of water on the floor that she caused (not me because I’m the good child that wouldn't hurt a fly) and bolted to my room.

 “HARRY GET DOWN HERE AND CLEAN THIS MESS UP!” I slightly peeked my head out the door and laughed silently “You made the mess you should clean it.” There was a small silence before I saw her run up the steps towards my room at what seemed like lightning speed causing me to slam my door closed and hide in the corner of my room covering my ears as she pounded on the door with such force almost knocking it down. After an hour the pounding turned into faint knocks and my dear sister was outside my door silently sobbing from the pain in her hands and me ignoring her. I opened my door to see an angry Gemma and I knew instantly that I screwed up thinking she was really upset and crying. She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me downstairs towards the puddle that she, no I (no I meant she) made all over the floor. “It was both of our faults so we both with clean it, ok?” I nodded and grabbed towels and we both cleaned the floor in record time; later that night I was bored out of my mind so I put on black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt that showed my tattoos on my arms and barely my chest and decided to call Bella.