The Hedge Maze (Pit)

"So Shulk, what do you hope do while you're here?" Link asked as he looked at me.

"Make a lot of friends, Brawl a ton, and just have a great time" I answered pausing every now and then to look for an answer.

"I think we should break this tour down. Each one of us shiw Shulk here a place here on the grounds.

They all agreed and I did too. That just means I get to have them all to myself for a few hours. So now it was time to decide who showed me what first.

"Shulk what woukd you want to see first?" I heard them ask.

"Ummmmm. The hedge maze would be nice" I answered.

I panicked and just remembered one of the things the brochure said. The hedge maze was difficult but it had a romatic feel to it.

"Pit, it looks like you're showing him the hedge maze" Link said.

"Okay. C'mon Shulk" Pit said grabbing my wrist and flying toward the stairs.

I was in silence because I was flying. I just looked up at this teenage looking man, and the way his brown hair flowed in the wind. He looked majestic

We flew outside and he set me down. We walked up to tbe entrance of the hedge maze. He just kinda smiled and then ran from me.

"Pit, come back! I dont want to get lost" I shouted running after him.

I keot turning and yelling until I was sure I was lost. Great, I was going to soend the rest of today getting out of here instead of getting the rest of the tour. Tears came to my eyes, and they soon fell from my eyes.

I was lost, no matter how you you looked at it. I would probably never make it out by the end of tonight. I just fell to my knees and sobbed softly to myself.

"What's wrong Shulk? I was only trying racing you toward the center" I heard from above me.

"Pit, please can we walk together through this. I hate being lost" I said as I tried to stop sobbing.

I wasn't a weakling, trust me. But the fear set in and it was enough to make you tear up. Imagine looking around and all you see if hedges, dirt, and the sky. I couldnt tell where I had and hadn't been. All i could tell was that I needed Pit in here.

"Sure, let's go" he said walking.

I followed and soon we were talking abiut random shit. Like who the top brawler was, and who would win the dance king.

Wait! There was a dance king!? More importantly there was a dance? I can't dance. I didnt want to embarrass myself in front of everyone.

We approached the center, and as soon as I walked in, I saw a marble gazebo with pillars lining a pth around it. It truly was a beautiful place. We walked ibto the gazebo, and I boticed Pit was blushing.

"Is everything okay?"

"Well not exactly, you see, I like this guy, but I don't know how it is going to turn out"

Wow. Pit was gay too? If only it were me. I would love to date a guy like Pit.

"I say go for it. You never know what the other person will say" I said with a smile.

He then gets really close to me, smiles, and thrn kisses me. Oh my god, he kissed me. I was too far in shock to think or do anything.

"Would you like to go out on a date this Saturday?" Pit asked.

"Yes, I would like that very much" I replied with a smile.

"Well it is time for you to choose where you want to go next" he said picking me up and flying me to where the rest of my tour guides were.

Author's Note: So this is the beginning of the Pit story line. If you wish to see their date, it may take a while. Im sorry, until next time, bye.

END OF CHAPTER