Chapter 2 - Breeding Rules

In this day and age, wolves no longer save themselves for their one true mate, as it is likely they'll never find them with so many dormant. In fact, many alliances now happen outside of mating, the monogamous ritual of the past. Marriage is not obligated for fornication and is considered taboo. Without knowing the will of the goddess, this is all necessary to improve the odds of exceptional breeding.

There is no disdain for conception out of wedlock. Pups are priceless and nobles that are able to procreate are highly valued and are given many benefits, to include healthcare throughout pregnancy using the sacred royal healers as well as increased wealth.

The royal court, under a direct order from King Austin, has been hosting weekly breeding parties for unmated nobility to foster intra-nobility procreation of superior genes; it's a last-ditch effort to save the kingdom. It's no hardship to bare, for most, really. In addition, promiscuity increases the chance of unknowingly inseminating a dormant mate, which in return has the best chance of conception equal to two shifted mates. The probability of true mates finding themselves is rare; though even rarer, conception can still occur otherwise with two wolves.

Sometimes conception with a powerful wolf can heal a dormant mate, their wolf fully awakens and acknowledges the match. And in the event that it happens, they put the past behind them.

Two dormant wolves produce a human, which is why in this case, only selective, invited nobility with superior parentage or politic present themselves at court in hopes of a blind match with a wolf. Consequently, most members are and must be shifters.

Any noble children out of wedlock are cared for; however sometimes exclusive parenting rights can be fought over for strong pups and especially male heirs. The elders can sometimes sense strength before the adolescent even shifts, sometimes in the womb. In this case, the king usually favors that male heirs belong to the father, as primogeniture is still practiced in werewolf hierarchies with the exception of titles from the moon goddess's bloodlines. Ultimately, the king resolves any conflicts should they arise.

Membership invitations to the breeding club are exclusive for the nobility who are twenty-one years of age and over. That gives a five-year courtesy window for the rare possibility of true mates, which can identify each other by proximity after both have first shifted. Currently there's over two-thousand members.

Werewolves, and even those that carry the dormant gene, age slowly and can be very sexually active in their old age. A sixty-year-old may still look to be in their twenties. At any age, they have a strong desire to procreate by nature. And due to superior genetics in the club, they don't need to worry about sexually transmitted diseases.

Receiving an invitation for membership is a rite of passage. Young pups greatly look forward to their first invitation and the experiences there to come. Their families spend much time and money in preparation on etiquette, education, and grooming specifically for these acts.

The weekly parties are "the" social events of the elite. Acting and entertainment at these events is a significant part of their culture. It comes naturally for most; however sometimes there can be some unsuitable arrangements and fights for dominance ensue, especially in the common areas. In the end, an alpha always wins. The royal healers are always close by to take care of the less fortunate.

While heterosexual insemination within one year is a requirement to retain membership to the club, the method is debatable. The club is accommodating to many types of play and sexual preferences.

The rules for the Royal Breeding Club are simple:

Rule #1: Members only. No guests.

Rule #2: Never look an alpha you can't defeat in the eye.

Rule #3: Do what a dominant says or endure the consequences.

Rule #4: Everyone must adhere to written or oral contracts; ushers are available upon request.

Rule #5: No use of magic, drugs, or potions that alter the participants state-of-mind is permitted.

Rule #6: No spilling more than a pint of blood.

Rule #7: No pissing on the bedroom furniture.

Rule #8: Pregnancy must be reported to the Royal Healing Center.

Securing an oath from a new pledge is highly sought after and can be rewarding. Old families often make alliances with arrangements for their young well before maturity with or without the consent of their offspring. In this case sexual intercourse is contractual. Pairing is usually temporary and can stipulate as little as one fuck, one night, up to one year, a full fertile season of a werewolf, to establish a courtship with ownership of a womb. One kind of happy ending can lead to another.

Some contracts go as far as requiring the female or male to wear <wolf> "tags" symbolizing ownership and property for the period of the contract. Of course, this has been beneficial to the fine jewelry market.

Contracts not only specify the duration of the courtship, but include other stipulations and terms: virginity, frequency, hard limits, sexual preferences and other desirements. Also included are requirements and conditions such as biting allowances, types of bondage permissible, costume preference, and various prescribed scene accommodations. The contract can specify multiple partners of various sexes, which orifices are allowed by whom, by what, etc.

Then of course there is the cost, especially if a strong heir is procured, and the specification of to whom the potential heir belongs to after birth.

Finally, many contracts include a non-disclosure agreement, especially those with obscure preferences. These must explicitly state what can and what cannot be said particularly to include group arrangements where some terms must be voiced to other participants in order for them to adhere to.

Every Wednesday, at the royal place, there is a Royal Breeding Club event, where members can benefit from the palace's accommodations and staff as well as the superior cesspool.

Contractual rendezvous usually occur in the extravagantly prepared private rooms, made to order, where reservations are recommended. In these private rooms, the men can unmask.

Many liaisons take part in the common areas with audience. The largest, most decadent play area is the old palace temple that has been converted for this particular use.

If any woman gets pregnant they are required tocome forward to the palace's maternity center for assistance. Assistance is primarily for classificationpurposes, since most nobles are supernatural, not requiring physical help withthe pregnancy. All men are required towear masks in the common areas to protect the identity of the crownprince. Any royal or noble pups ofworth, will be confirmed by the sire's wolf if they choose to come forward. They can usually sense the pregnancy, butsometimes only choose to acknowledge strong offspring. King Austin sees to it that every noble puphas a home, but most often the weaker ones are taken in by the mother.