Chapter 6

Matt

I clasp Amy's hand tightly as I tug her towards the bathrooms. The women's bathroom door opens and I notice a small group of coeds standing in front of the mirrors touching up their make-up and washing their hands. I push the men's bathroom door open just as a tall guy steps out and strides past us without a word. I glance inside and don't see anyone in the open area. So I tug on Amy's hand and she pulls back, slightly hesitant. I turn and look down at her, arching my eyebrow in question.

"Matt, I'm not going in there," she declares.

"There's no one in there," I insist.

"Did you check the stalls?" she reminds me.

"I will after you come with me," I proclaim.

She grimaces and reluctantly steps inside, as the door swings closed behind her. I reach behind her and hook the latch, locking the door. "What are you doing?" she prods.

"Amy," I sigh her name, "we're going to talk about what happened out there. Aren't you supposed to be on a date?" I reiterate.

"I am on a date," she declares. "He's outside on the phone," she states, pursing her lips in irritation.

I laugh humorlessly and shake my head. "Then why were you fucking with me?" I demand.

"I was helping you," she repeats.

I turn on her and plant my hands on either side of her head, caging her in. I lean down, my lips barely a breath from hers as I look into her darkening eyes, her chest heaving up and down. "Helping me?" I repeat, my disbelief clear. She nods her head wordlessly. "Are you sure you weren't being..." I pause, attempting to come up with the right way to say it, "selfish?"

Her eyes widen and her face reddens, in anger or embarrassment, I'm not sure. "Matt," she begins, ready to fight me.

I shake my head, refusing to listen. I do that enough when it comes to her. "You think you can do whatever you want, with whatever asshole you want, but I don't get the same fucking respect?" I challenge.

She whimpers and restates, "I thought you wanted me to save you from her."

"No," I argue. "You didn't want me to have her," I claim.

"That's not true," she pleads.

"I thought we had an agreement," I grumble.

"What?" she rasps, as if confused.

I grimace and shake my head in annoyance. We're not getting anywhere. I need to change direction. "Are you sure you didn't just come here to tease me in this dress?" I demand. "You knew I would lose my mind seeing you in this," I rasp.

She arches into me, practically begging for my touch. "Matt," she whispers.

I let one hand fall from the door and trail my fingers down her jaw, to the soft skin of her neck, down her collar bone and over her breast, pausing on her nipple and making her groan. "You're practically falling out of this dress. You knew when you leaned over the pool table that I wouldn't be able to resist." I allow my hand to move down her body, over her hip and skim my fingers across her skin at the hem of her dress. "And this," I emphasize, "I only need to push this dress up a couple inches to know you're just as wet for me as I am hard for you."

"What did you want to do about it?" she pushes, breathily.

The corners of my lips tug up with her words. "I wanted to bend you over the pool table and smack your sweet ass for torturing me. Then I wanted to fuck you right then and there," I reveal, honestly.