Chapter 1

{ Steven's POV}
Hi I'm Steven universe and this story is about how I met a gem named Aquamarine. It was a nice sunny day like any other. I walk out of the house as lion meets me " hay Lion" I says in a happy tone as he rubs up agents me knocking me off balance or a moment. I catch myself than walk down the stair and see something by the water.

I walk toward it and see it looks like a girl. I walk up to her she was lying in the sand out cold. She had bleach blond hair and had golden tan skin. She was really thin She was wearing a teal swimsuit with a white lace cover up.
" Um are you ok " I say a little worried. I tap her but she didn't respond. " Is she DEAD?!?!?" I says starting freak out. " What do I do WHAT DO I DO" I say freaking out. I quickly pick her up bridal style and run with her back to my house.

"Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl!!!" I yelled worried she might be dead. " Steven what's wrong" says Pearl as she runs in the room with Garnet and Amethyst. Pearl gasps as she sees me carrying the girl. "I need help she won't wake up" I say with tears rolling down my face. " Place her on the couch" says Garnet. I lay her on the couch and Garnet takes her wrist and cheeks her plus. "She's fine" she says.

" Where did you find the fox" says Amethyst joking around. " I found her by the water right on the shore she was out cold I tried to wake her up but she would not budge".

"Mmmm " Garnet says

" Is something wrong" says Pearl

"I can't put my finger in it but I think I've see her before"

" Now that you mention it she does look familiar" says Pearl
" What do you mean you've s seen her before ?" I say, "oh its nothing for you to worry about Steven" says Pearl as she pats my head and walks to the door to her room, Garnet follows. " Hay Stevan you want to play a game before she wakes up" says Amethyst.

" No thanks" I say, " ok well when you have a chance swing by the the big donut and grab me a glaze one". "Ya sure " I say looking at the girl. "Great thanks" says Amethyst as she walks down to the gems room.

I'm still  watching her, ' their is something about her I can tell just by looking at her' I thought to my self. Than all of the sudden she moves a little and her eyes flutter open with her long black eye lashes. Her eye were an bright blue , they are beautiful.

She sits up and says " where am I" in a sweet voice. " Oh hello I'm Steven and um... Well I found you on the beach and you would not wake up so well umm... I brought you back to my house." I say trying to sound calm. " Oh um well thank you Steven" she says with a sweet smile. " I'm Aquamarine but you can call me marina or blue for short" she holds out her hand for me to shake it. I take her hand and we shake hands.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

dear readers,
What do you think. I was at school thinking of ideas for my other story Jeff: a creepypast story. Than I started thinking about Steven universe and this story came to me. I hope you enjoy this story.
XOXO , Candy.Girl