↳ it do be like dat

♡

A certain catgirl walked through the door carrying a wet cardboard box. Flicking off the hood of her yellow raincoat with her tail, she pushed aside her boots. As she stepped upwards the genkan, it made a creaking noise- making her cringe and her fluffy ears droop instinctively.

She began tiptoeing towards the elevator when a voice called out to her now frozen form.

"Y/N, it's late already," Shouta Aizawa frowned as he looked her over, taking in her wet raincoat and the dripping carboard box with sharp eyes,

"What's inside the box?"

"Nothing!" She chirped and his eyes narrowed.

Her voice sounded happy. Almost too happy.

"Are you hiding something?"

"No! I'm not hiding anything!" Y/N smiled, sweat dribbling down the side of her head.

"Let me see what's inside."

Grabbing the box gently from her, the ravenette flipped the lids and stared at the contents.

"See? Nothing's inside!"

'Mew!'

A small mewl caught his attention and Shouta grabbed the Ragdoll kitten by the scruff on its neck. It had been hiding in the hood of her raincoat and was now squirming in his hold, shaky paws dangling.

He sighed for the nth time that day, "Y/N, what did I say about animals in the dorms?"

"P-Please let me keep him!" Y/N cried out, "I promise I'll share my Fruit Loops and read him bedtime stories!"

"We can only have a limited number of animals per dorm, Y/N. You know that."

"But- can I at least keep him?" Cue her kitten eyes.

The kitten stared at him too with big doe eyes.

Shit, Inner Shouta's HP was running low.

Just then, both the cat and the cat girl gave an on-the-edge-of-crying-sounding mewl.

"Pleeeeaaassseeee!"

Inner Shouta has fainted!

"Okay, fine. You can keep him on one condition."

"Yey! What condition though?"

"I will be in charge of him when it's time for your classes."

Shouta you big, fat, liar, he could hear Present Mic cackle, you just want to keep the cat to yourself.