8.

Jamie

I'm sorry. I'm sorry we couldn't save you. I'm sorry that the last moments of your life were filled with terror because someone else didn't care about the preciousness of life. I'm sorry that the last date you got to write on the top of your paper was February 14, 2018. Im sorry that you woke up and got ready and ate breakfast not knowing it was your last meal. Im sorry that you'll never again be able to get excited because you found your favorite shade of orange somewhere. I'm sorry that you'll never get to dance that dance you've been practicing and rehearsing for awhile. I'm sorry that we will never be able to experience your beauty radiating along the stage; Your passion rolling in waves from your extensions. I'm sorry you didn't know that the last time you walked off stage would be your last. I'm sorry we will never get to hear your laughter because I bet it was beautiful. I know your angelic dance and personality will fit perfectly in heaven. I feel a small connection to you because though I cannot dance like you. I am a dancer, like you. Everyone in the dance community and world has banded together to show their support for you. I wear my orange ribbon not just for you but for the others who died too.

Thank you for blessing us with our years with you. 🧡🧡🧡