9.

Welcome to the rest of your life. You've made it. You worked and studied to now graduate and go on to do something you're passionate about. Now you get to learn more about the world before you're thrown into it. You'll search for a job. Find one, probably hate it, find another you love so much. It'll be crazy and confusing at first but you'll slowly get your grips. You'll go to parties and dance. Sing you're heart out. Meet new people. Make new friends. Maybe me a special someone. You'll fall in love. Experience heartbreak. Buy a house. Make it a home. Find someone, fall in love. Move in, get married, and start a beautiful family of your own. Soon enough you'll be in your mother's place tonight, and be watching your son or daughter walk across that stage with blurry vision from your tears, and be so proud. The circle of life with continue and you will see the beauty of love that surrounds you.

But this is in the future...

So,
For right now this is your time. Live it. Try something new. Dance in the rain. Sing in the shower. Continue being beautiful. Don't care about what anyone says or thinks. You be you and people will love you because you are honest about who you are. Be happy. Be excited. Be bold. Be courageous. Be passionate. Be loving. Be strong. Be thankful. Be gracious.
This is the only life you get. So live it.

Congratulations Graduates.