"Oh My God."

"Mia!" Daryl yelled over the aggressive groans before him. The rotting male before him let out one whisp of air before Daryl's bolt lodged itself into the center of his skull. "Mia hurry up! We got to go!"

There was no reply from her end, but Daryl prayed to god that she could hear him. Things were getting tight where he was, he didn't know how much longer he could hold his ground. However, trying to buy the girl as much time as he could, Daryl kept releasing arrow after arrow into the dead crowd of the small drug store. They had spotted it a few days ago on one of their runs, and with the prison coming together forming into the small community they had hoped for- it was time for them to start building up their infirmary.

That was the purpose behind Daryl and Mia's run today.

All of a sudden a sharp whistle sounded from above. It caused Daryl to hesitate and tilt his head upwards; but once he did, all he could do was shake his head. Somehow, on the support beam, Mia was running across and towards the exit. "How the hell did ya get up there?" He yelled following her flee. On her back, her backpack bounced over and over again with her smooth steps. It told him she had a full load in there. The pick was successful. "Yer like a damn monkey."

Ignoring his complaints, Mia kicked out the upper window as Daryl sprinted out the back door. As soon as she had a clear landing, the young girl was leaping to the ground and gaining her footing besides the archer. Together, they sprinted forwards and towards the bike Daryl had parked in the middle of the street. "You get what we need in there?" He asked with a huff.

Nodding, Mia kicked the kick start as Daryl grabbed the handle bars. As soon as the engine roared to life, she was on the back and he was taking her back in the direction of the prison. They would need to take a few back roads, try to navigate and lose the forming crowd of the dead somewhere away from their people. The engine was loud though, they needed to be careful.

Looking over her shoulder, Mia watched as the bodies of the undead slowly became smaller and smaller. It was a sight that never got old. Putting distance between her and the undead was a task she would never get sick of. Walking with a heard, she had done it once. The young girl never planned to do it again.

The two travelled down the twisting roads in silence. Normally, their surroundings would be filled with the calls of birds, small critters scampering across the leaves, the soft trickle of a near by crick.

Instead- the only sound that flooded out the violent world around her was Daryl's engine.

Subconsciously Mia gripped Daryl's side tighter. It caused him to look back, shift his head in the direction of the girl to make sure she was alright. Of course, softly, she placed her head between his shoulder blades and squeezed him tight.

He continued forward.

As they approached the prison, the sun was beginning to dip behind the trees. It was their designated time of return, so as planned- both Rick and Glenn were at the gates pulling them apart so the archers could enter. T-dog, Carl, Sophia and Lori all walked separate ways drawing the dead on the outside away from the open section of the gate.

Eventually, all was well as the two stepped off the bike and the rest crowded around. "How'd it go?" Rick immediately asked.

Nodding, Mia handed him her pack and let him take a look. Daryl watched him do so, then chimmed in with an extra set of bags.

Three bags of meds, three bags of what they needed.

Rick smiled.

"Have to start sendin you two out a little more often if these are our results."