hated by my adoped sister

26 - adopted

MackLeblanc

2,288,738 likes MackLeblanc May 27th Jelani Grace 3lbs 2oz 💗🌈 our little lady is a survivor

2,288,738 likes
MackLeblanc May 27th
Jelani Grace 3lbs 2oz 💗🌈 our little lady is a survivor..

Hayleyleblanc aw omg shes gorgeous!!! 💗🥺 i love her alreadyyyy
MackLeblanc shes definitely gonna love her hay hay 🥺🥰
Annieleblanc gorgeous 🥺🌈💗 aunt annie can't wait to meet her
MackLeblanc Jelani Grace was name after her aunt Annie 🥰 miss you girly
Gregmarks daddy's girl 💗
MackLeblanc what makes you think that? babygirl definitely a mommy's girl 🥰💞
Kouvr she's gorgeous Mack
Avani oh my goodnessss 🥺🥺
Brycehall shes adorable 💞
braddison.xo wait i thought Mack was supposed up have a boy ? either way the baby's adorable 🥺💞
MackLeblanc I was supposed to have a boy yes.. but turns out i was expecting twins. More of my pregnancy will be on our youtube.. thank you 💕
Carsonlueders congratulations brotha 💕 she's adorable
Kinsley mm she's adorable Mack. ! 💗
MackLeblanc we love you Kinsley ! :))

*a week later*

Mack POV
*I have been staying in the NICU with baby girl for the past week while Greg went home to stay a couple nights, He packed a bag for Aiden and Anaya and they went to stay with his parents. Annie went over to sway house with Bryce and Hayley went over to hype house with Kinsley so Greg could come back up here as we didn't feel safe leaving the girls with the little ones overnight, although Bryce was there and Greg's parents are right down the street. After Greg came back up I went back home to take a warm shower, At Home I sat the vlogging camera up on the tripod and went to sit in the nursery*
~To Camera~
      Hey guys.. it's Mackenzie.. Todays not gonna be a fun vlog like usual.. I'm actually going to be telling you my birth story. 7 months and a week later.. it's not our baby boy but it's our rainbow.. After being in labor for almost a full day the doctors decided to do a c-section to get baby boy out, he  unfortunately didn't make it.. they couldn't save him.. Greg and I are so heartbroken that we lost another baby.. But around 3 hours post surgery I started to have contractions so Greg went and grabbed the nurse and about 10 minutes later baby girl was born.. looks like i was expecting twins after all this time. We had no names picked out for a girl but after talking we decided on Jelani Grace.. Jelani meaning strong and Grace of course after Annie.. I was able to have a natural labor with babygirl.. Although we have no clue why I'm unable to carry boys full term and the doctors are working to figure out why i'm thankful to have our little Jelani.. I know Anaya and Aiden will be really excited to meet her and I can't wait to show you their reactions along with Hayley and Annie *smiles and turns the camera off and takes it off the tripod setting it on Greg's desk in his studio then goes to our room grabbing one of Gregs shirts and a pair of panties and a bra and heads to the bathroom, starting to get in. Tilting my head back to wash my hair, feeling the warm water hit across my body, I rub my hands down my stomach to feel my womb that's no longer a womb, tearing up thinking about the baby boy I once lost again.*

Mack POV
I finish up in the shower getting out and drying off and changing into the shirt I took from Greg. I checked my phone while starting to sort through laundry for any text messages. Then takes the laundry basket out to the laundry room and goes upstairs getting the girls laundry and Aiden's taking it back downstairs to start loads. While the washer starts cycling I go clean the kitchen and other parts of the house getting it sanitized and organized for Jelani to come home. I text Greg to check in*
Mack: How's everything? I'm going to finish the loads of laundry then i'll be back up so you can come back home..

Greg: everything's good.. the nurse said if she can gain 4lbs in 2 weeks we can take her home :) and take your time baby you haven't been home for awhile and no ones there so cuddle up in our bed and take a nap. i'm good up here. Little miss Jelani and her daddy is bonding 🤞🏽🤍

Mack: that's good.. and she's feeding really good so she'll be home in no time 🥰.. making her a daddy girl already huh 🤦🏼‍♀️ not even giving me time to bond

Greg: forever and always babygirl 🥺❤️ I miss you already I miss those kisses..

Hayley POV
I went upstairs to Kinsley room and laid in bed beside her, kissing her neck. wanna go shopping with me?

Kins: *smiles at the kisses* uh sure.. for what though?

Hayley: my new niece.. I know Mack and Greg don't have anything girly for her so I want to get some things for them

Kins- Can we go to the mall! I wanna go to to Carter's to get baby clothes

Hayley- *smiles and kisses her neck* duh baby.. after kisses though

Kins- *sits up and climbs onto Hayleys lap, laying her head in Hayleys neck and whispers in her ear* mm i gotta go take a shower. you gonna come keep me company

Hayley- *smiles and gets up going into the bathroom with Kins* duh cutie..

*Kins and Hayley both gets ready then goes out to Hayleys car getting in and heading to Greg's parents to pick the kids up. Once at Gregs parents Hayley goes inside to get them*

Anaya: Aunt Hayley! Mommy have baby brother yet!!
Aiden: We go home Auntie

Hayley: hi babies! *smiles* mommy did have her baby.. it's not baby brother but it's baby sisters.. and no we're not going home right now but we're gonna go buy baby sister some things

Hayley POV
I go help the kids in the car and buckles them then heads to the mall. Once at the mall they climb out and walks in, Hayley holding Kinsley hand and carrying Aiden. Anaya holds Kinsley hand, They get an rental double stroller, Hayley putting Aiden in the front seat and lets Anaya help push it to a few baby stores. They get into Carter's and Kinsley goes to the girls section right away*

Kins: *smiles looking at all the baby outfits* baby i'm in heaven right now.. I can't wait til it's our turn to have a family

Hayley- *smiles* mm your having a family with me huh

Kins: uh duh baby what other loser would I want.
*Hayley, Kins, Anaya and Aiden shops around different shops for a couple hours before going to the food court, getting the kids a bite to eat, After they ate they headed to Target, Getting a girl car seat and baby girl decorations for a nursery, Hayley also got some baby pink paint to paint the room that was for baby boy*

TBC i know their wasn't much annie in this chapter but next will be abt her.. 😏 i got plans for drama so stick around