Evangeline's POV

I arrived at the 'buliding', I'm not exactly sure what to call it. It's actually a building used for book publication parties but why not use it for a meet and greet, am I right? Well anyways I arrived early to make sure everything was in place. I bought pizza for ALL my fans, and also bought caprisuns. I may be turning 18, but everybody loves caprisun. I also bought a bunch of donuts and made hot chocolate myself because after all it will be dark and cold later, at least by 5:30 pm I think. Daylight saving time, is that what it's called. Ah I don't remember. So just about everything was set up. Donuts, hot chocolate, pizza, caprisuns, I got it all. Oh, and my outfit is pretty cute too! [Link to outfit; http://www.polyvore.commset?.embedder=6050411&.svc=copypaste-and&id=145576422] I realize I'm still an hour early so I sit, feeling all OCD. I mean everything looks so neat the overview makes me feel accomplished. I look at the hastag I tweeted remembering it got to the #1 trend. I feel so proud of my fans.. I tweet out a selfie with my face blurred out. My presence has to be a surprise, I hope they don't look disappointed. I perk through the blinds realizing fans have already started to arrive and sit excitedly. I wait for the manager of the 'book publication' place to show up. Of course I hired like three security guards and they await near the kitchen counter, my older brother included. 7 minutes till all my fans see the real me, I'm so nervous, wow. I go to use the restroom, such a nervous habit.. After I'm done, I hear my older brother (Jason) call me over.. It's time...

"I can't explain the feeling I felt when all you guys walked in and screamed, it was so overwhelming and exciting all at once.. ", I start before realizing how surreal this all feels. I had already taken so many pictures, and signed t-shirts there was so many fans outside as well which I will be seeing in a bit. There wasn't enough space for them. I head outside telling everyone I'll be right back. I go outside, to more screaming, of course Jason is helping me out. I sign some more stuff. Wow, wow, wow !! I head back inside to do my Q & A when I realize a bit mumbling is being done between Jason and some hooded guys heading in. They head for the kitchen and I say, again, I'll be right back. I run over there, leaving everyone confused. I run to the kitchen when I notice how bright the 'staff only' sign is. I head inside telling Jason to 'wait up'. "Jason! Jason!", I start "Where are you going?", when I realize a familiar face taking off a bunch of face makeup, disguise stuff I've seen actors use. "Woah.. Wait..?", I say.

"Evangeline.. This is the oh-so-popular One Direction..", Jason sighs.

"I know..", I say with gritted teeth. "What're you guys doing here?", I finish.

"We honestly could care less about your opinion," the Mexican one says, "but I think you're so looked up to, we're dropping sales..our album went from number 1 to 73 in just two weeks I understand that's not much but we just want another review, what do you want, money? award tickets? concert tickets? Any type of tickets? Anything just give us a better review..", he finishes with a look of worry in his face.

I make a 'Pfft' type sound. "Seriously? If my opinion doesn't matter then why are you bribing me?", I say sassily.

"Look, we have tried so hard to get to where we are we, we don't want to give up now because of some girl's opinion", the curly-haired one says.

"Wait, you just want a better review yet, you guys are being so rude right now". I say.

"How?", says the blonde one.

"First, you're trying to bribe me, then you're being so rude about my opinion," I answer quickly than usual.

"We realize that but we're desperate..but please..", the one who barely has any hair says. I look at them, annoyed. My tone is annoyed. My body language is annoyed. I AM ANNOYED. I mean I understand that they're the world's biggest boy band and all but seriously, they can't be that desperate. Or are they? I stand and think for a while what do I want? Am I even seriously considering this? They have so much publicity, they can get famous other ways. I stop and think. "Nothing.", I simply state, "What're your names anyways?"

They start from left to right, "Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall." They say in order.

"Well anyways I don't want anything there's nothing you can give me that'll change my mind, I'm donezo with you guys, you can leave now before you ruin my birthday party..", I say and pivet faster than gymnasts nowadays.

"Evangeline.", Jason says. I turn around the heels of my feet making a squeek. My body language says it all, 'what.'

"Evangeline you can't do this.. You can't let these boys suffer like this, I mean they've told you themselves they've worked so hard. They just want their dream to come true. And if you don't help these boys I will." Jason finishes with that big brother tone. Everyone stares at Jason with shock.

"But Jason, they're trying to bribe that's so..so what's the word? Desperate. If their so famous why are they coming to me?", I say.

"Because you're a famous blogger, why can't you give them a chance. I know you and I have been through our ups and downs and we're all we have, you know that. You know what it's like to go from nothing, to everything. I know these boys are wrong too, for just coming and trying to do this like this. But be fair. Be, Evangeline. The one I know. Do this for me.", Jason says.

"Okay fine you guys want a better review?", I say as fast as possible. They all nod in unison. "Then I want a date with Niall, to the next award show.", I finish and walk away. Ready whatever's to come next.