Part 2

YOU WHAT?!” I shouted at the top of my voice.

“IS EVERYTHING OK IN THERE?” I heard Karen scream.

“Um yeah” Ryan answered.

“What were you thinking?” I asked. “You could have told me!” I raised my voice.

“You didn’t have to kiss me back” He was stuck thinking of excuses to shift onto me.

“WHAT? You never told me so how the hell was I supposed to know” I snapped back. I picked up the glasses and stormed into the lounge. Ryan followed with the bottle of vodka. “Everything ok?” Karen asked. “YES everything I fine” I snapped.

“Um well Joel and Adam are staying over I don’t know if Andy and Ryan want to ?” She asked.

“Sure” Andy said. I didn’t want Ryan to sleepover because I would be tempted to kiss him again. NO, NO, NO I thought to myself.

“Well yeah, sure” Ryan answered I died a little knowing there was a hot guy sleeping at mine and he was well out of bounds.

“Oh my God why” I thought to myself as I tossed and turned. Why did he kiss me? Was it a joke? Why didn’t he tell me he was in a relationship? All these questions played in my mind. Joel was sharing with Lucy, Adam with Karen, Andy with Hannah and Ryan was on the sofa because he had a girlfriend. I couldn’t get over this kiss but why? I have kissed boys before but it felt different to this. This felt special like we had a connection. Eventually I fell asleep only to be woken up by my alarm. I gave it a whack got up changed for work and went downstairs. Ryan was still asleep I stood in the doorway looking at him. He was smiling in his sleep he look gorgeous. I stopped because it began to get strange. I made toast and as I was about to leave Ryan came strolling out the living room in this boxers and into the kitchen. “Morning” I said to break the awkwardness.

“Oh morning” He yawned.

“Sleep well?” I asked.

“Um yeah it was alright you?” He answered

“Um yeah” I lied.

“Bye then” I said closed the door and strolled out towards my work. Being a photographer meant that I didn’t have to work very hard but it was challenging at times. I walked and walked until I came to the studio. It was a quiet day but all I could think about was last night. I finished at 5:30pm and I walked back but as I was passing Starbucks I saw Ryan with a tall beautiful woman. I put on my sunglasses so they wouldn’t recognise me and got a coffee.  She was tall skinny had long brown hair and was tanned. She had plaited her hair and was wearing a diamond ring on her finger. But not her wedding finger luckily. I thought I had escaped when a familiar voice said “Hi Valentina.” I turned around to see Ryan and this tall girl holding hands and laughing. “Oh hiya” I acted surprised. “I didn’t see you there” I lied. She kissed him and my body deflated. “Um this is Clair” He introduced. “Clair this Is my good friend Valentina” He said.

“Hi Valentina” She spoke with a Essex accent and compared to my north Yorkshire one we sounded like we were speaking another language. “Hi Clair.” I said with gritted teeth.

“I have to go because Karen wants help cleaning up.” I lied I think he could tell because I never help cleaning up. I walked out of Starbucks and took a glace back to see them snogging each other all I wanted to do is kill her. I stormed home in anger and when I got back I got some vodka cigarettes and my guitar and opened my window. I sat with my legs dangling out the window an ashtray next to me and a small bottle of vodka on the other side.  I started singing I don’t know what about but singing. Hannah knocked on the door and I threw my cigarette out the window and hid the ashtray and vodka under my bed. I felt like a school girl hiding secretes from my mum. I opened the door and she walked in. “Val the boys and Clair are coming round tonight.” She said.

“Oh great” I said sarcastically.

“What’s your problem with her she’s really nice and Ryan likes her so we should be happy.” She snapped.

“You know I love Ryan but he has a girlfriend and it’s hard because she’s pretty” I huffed.

“Well you are pretty, have nice hair so you have a good chance but he hadn’t met you yet.”I blushed a little because I always did this when people complimented me.  She tried to cheer me up but it wasn’t working.

“Well I’ll speak later because I need to get ready.” She walked out and slammed the door. I took the vodka and cigarettes out from my bed finished the bottle and packet changed and went out to get more.  I bought some sat on a park bench and started to drink and smoke. I was drunk. I stumbled home I had 14 missed call’s from Hannah. When I walked in guns n roses were playing from the lounge and they were all laughing. I opened the door and everyone stared at me. SHE was here. SHE was snuggled into his chest and they were all loved up. “Valenina!” Hannah shouted opening here arms. “Come join us” She was drunk to. I said “ No I have had enough to drink so I will find my room and try to sleep thank you though” I had slurred speech. Ryan stood up to guide me to my room when Clair said “RYAN! Don’t touch that drunken munter” I turned straight around to see her staring at me. “EXCUSE ME!”I shouted. I lunged forward grabbing her hair and giving it a yank. It fell out in my hand. I had pulled her hair out WOO GO VAL!!! She looked up at me with hate in her eyes. “YOU STUPID BITCH” she tackled me to the floor. Slapping my face. But I grabbed her hair and pulled more out. The boys and the girls were trying to pull us apart then eventually it worked. I stormed into my bathroom locking the door and punched the wall. “DON’T PUNCH THE WALL” Karen shouted up.

I heard a knock and slowly opened it to reveal Ryan standing there with his hands in his pockets. “Um hi” He said. “I am really sorry about Clair she was drunk I am sorry again.” It happened again minutes later I found my lips attached to his kissing again. What would Clair think?

PLEASE COMMENT AND GIVE ME ADVICE ON THE STORY LINE !!!!