Chapter 2

Tae introduces us. Jungkook acts like it's the first time we met, so I act along. We all sit on the couch and Tae seems like he's very excited meeting him.

"You know Em, he's also from Korea." Tae tells me with a surprised look. "Isn't that great?" I paste a smile and nod. "I'm from Daegu, you?"

"Busan." Jungkook replies, his voice deep and eyes barely leaves mine.

"Ah. That's great." Tae speaks and just then, the door bell rings. "Oh, our pizza's here. How about you join us, Jungkook?" Tae asks and I frown. I don't want him near us. He looks like trouble. "Let me get the food." And with that, he leaves, leaving me alone with Jungkook.

I suddenly feel uncomfortable with him alone in the living room. Jungkook starts looking around the house and then, looks straight into my eyes. "It's beautiful. Your house."

"Th-Thanks." Suddenly I decide to test the waters and ask, "Have I... seen you somewhere? Have we met before?"

He raises an eyebrow and smirks. "What're you talking about? How's that even possible? You guys just moved in this city, haven't you? And I've been living here since forever." He then chuckles, and the formation of his mouth and eyes remind me of a bunny. A cute little bunny. But then he speaks again, making my eyes widen. "And it's not like I've been stalking you, right?" There's something challenging in his voice. He knows. He's doing this on purpose. What does he want?

"Look, I.. I want to spend some time alone with my boyfriend, so I'd appreciate if you deny his proposal for the dinner." I say, giving him the hint. Just leave us alone!

"Of course. I understand. I wasn't planning to join anyways." Jungkook replies and within a moment Taehyung also walks in with two large boxes of pizza and coke. He puts them down on the coffee table and turns to look at Jungkook.

"You're staying, right?"

"No, it's alright Taehyung, I already had dinner."

"You sure, buddy? Emily and I would love to have your company."

Jungkook looks at me for a brief second and chuckles. "Of course." Sarcasm is flowing through his tone but my oblivious boyfriend can't get it. "But I should get going. It was nice to meet you two."

"Goodbye, Jungkook." I speak and he waves, smiles, and leaves. Then I turn towards Taehyung. "You're too social sometimes."

"What? He seems like a nice guy. And I was just offering him food."

"I know but... We don't know anything about him. How can you just invite anybody?"

"He's not anybody, he's our neighbor. And he's also Korean."

"And Koreans can't be murderers? Psychopaths? Just because he's Korean doesn't mean he's a nice guy."

"Okay. Now you're just over reacting." Tae shakes his head and starts opening the box of pizza and taking a slice. I sigh. I knew this Jungkook guy wasn't a good person. We just met and he already caused us to fight. I sigh and sit next to Tae, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm being dramatic but... I just don't get good vibes from him." I whisper and Tae nods.

"If you're uncomfortable with him, we'll keep our distance. Happy?" I smile and kiss his cheek. "Nah. It takes more than a kiss to make up with me, sweetheart."

"Yeah? What do I have to do?" I bite my lower lip, looking seductively at his own.

"Fuck!" He throws his uneaten pizza slice, back in the box and jumps on top of me. He starts kissing me passionately, hovering on top of me, while me, lying on the couch. He starts grinding his boner in between my thighs, making me moan in his mouth. He smiles and starts kissing my neck, giving me chills and making me arch my back as pleasure shoots through me. Then he takes off my top and bra and kisses between my breasts, then right below my bellybutton. He knows all my spots.

He takes off my shorts, followed by his own, including his boxers. His dick erect, grinding over my underwear, while he sucks on my breasts. I grab his hair tightly when he takes off my underwear and starts licking my clitoris. I moan louder and louder as he keeps doing the magic with that long tongue of his.

"T-Taehyungah! Please!" He always makes me beg for more. I can't take it anymore. I want him. Inside of me. Now.

"Of course, baby." He suddenly shoves himself inside me, and I bite my lip to supress the moaning while he rocks himself, in and out of me. He starts kissing me while one of his hand grab my ass, and another run through my hair.

"Mmm... I love this, Em, I love you." He whispers in my ear. I blush and right that second, cum. He cums inside me a few seconds later, filling me. After that, he plants another soft kiss on my lips, picks me up and takes me upstairs to our bedroom. We both lie down on the bed, naked, in each other's arms, forgetting all about dinner and fall asleep.

Just another happy day in my life with my boyfriend, Taehyung. I can anything to make sure we always stay like this and nobody comes between us. No-one. Not even that... Jungkook.