Chapter 13

"What's this?" galit na galit na tanong ni Neru habang hawak-hawak ang tumutunog na phone ni Sabina.

Sabina was slightly scared pero hindi niya alam kung paano papakalmahin ang asawa. "Neru, b-bigay lang 'yan sakin ni Aldrid in case may kailangan akong-"

"Why the fuck is this man calling you?" sigaw muli nito. 

Umiling siya. "Hindi ko alam."

"Hindi mo alam?"  He opened her smartphone and quickly scanned through her messages. Nakita niya roon ang palitan nila nang usapan ni Angelo. "Really now? At nagpaplano ka pang makipagkita sa kanya. Tell me, balak mo ba akong iwan at pagtaksilan pagbalik natin ng Pilipinas after what I've done for you?"

Umiling muli si Sabina. "Hindi, wala akong -"

Neru suddenly snatched her by the arm at kinaladkad siya papunta sa malaking bintana ng hotel room nilang iyon. "I won't allow you to fool me again, Sabina. Never again." And he threw her phone out of the window.

Pagkatapos ay hinila at dinala siya nito pabalik sa kama. He was stronger than her kaya mabilis siyang naitulak nito sa kama.

Before Sabina could even recover and sit up, he was already on top of her busily pulling up her top to expose her body. "A-Anong ginagawa mo!" She started panicking.

But Neru couldn't be stopped now. His head was in a dark place...

Sabina tried to push him away pero hindi ito magpatinag.

"You're mine!" sigaw ni Neru sa kanya. "I'll kill you first bago ka makatakas sakin."

He trapped both her arms above her head and had his way with her. He has successfully removed her top and unclasped her bra. Sabina attempted to push him again pero hindi pa rin ito nagpatalo.

"Please... stop," pilit na sigaw niya sa pagitan ng mga halik nito. 

But he wouldn't budge. He was like a deaf animal who was out to get her. And it was all because of a memory in his head that he wouldn't ever forget.

*****

24 AD

Two soldiers of Neru sneaked to the front door quietly. It was already the middle of the night but the search for his Queen was still up and running. It has been a week since Sabina escaped from the palace.

A palace guard saw her escaping with a man...

Neru refused to believe, saying that his Queen was kidnapped. But he knew deep in his heart that she fled to be with her lover, the man she was supposed to marry.

Both of his soldiers kicked the front door of that small cottage with all their might. And inside was a quaint living and bedroom in one. 

He refused to expect what was now in front of him - his very own wife in bed with another man.

"Neru!" her shriek brought nothing but rage to his heart. 

Then, he looked at the man she was with. "Kill him," he ordered his soldiers before turning around.

His soldiers stepped forward to seize his wife's lover but before Neru could step out of the house, Sabina caught his arm and begged. 

He threw him a glance and she was on his knees begging for her lover's life. "Please, my lord... I am begging you. Please spare his life. Kill me instead."

He paid no heed. Neru found himself slapping her so hard that she fell on the floor, facing down the ground while crying. And he continued walking away from the woman he loved... or so he thought. 

The next day, Sabina's lover was beheaded in public with his entire clan. He left no kin. And he made Sabina watch. She was in a cage in front of her lover as he was publicly beheaded. 

It was just like watching a casual show for him - he wasn't feeling anything anymore. No pain, no mercy. Nothing.

The crowd dispersed once the beheading was over and the bodies collected by her soldiers.

And when he stared at Sabina, in her cage, sitting down with her head on her knees, humming to herself, Neru didn't feel sympathy at all. In his head, she deserved all of it after her betrayal. He offered her the world, but she gladly gave it up for another man less than him. That was a betrayal of the highest form. He was an emperor. 

*****

He was forcing himself on her. His kisses were harsh, far from his gentleness a few nights ago.

"Neru!" Sabina screamed when he has pulled down her underwear.

He started kissing her inner thighs as he trapped both of her hands on either side. 

She wanted to make him stop but his kisses were now arousing pleasant feelings on her. She cursed at herself for succumbing to his touch once again. 

"Your wet," he whispered and lifted himself up to look at her.

When their eyes met, Sabina was shocked. All she could see was sadness in his eyes. Was he that hurt with what she's done? "I'm sorry..." she managed to squeak out as her hands reached for his face.

She saw Neru's brows pull together, confused at her submission. 

"H-hindi ko na iyon gagawin ulit. Please...patawarin mo ko." And Sabina was also shocked at herself but she decided to give in and pull him down for a kiss. She didn't know why pero nang makita niya ang mga mata nito na puno ng malalim na kalungkutan, all she ever wanted to do now was to console him and give him whatever that can make him happy.

Neru didn't expect her submission to him at all. It was inscribed in his head that she betrayed him long ago... with another man who was less than him. So he was unprepared at her reception of him now.

Sabina felt the pain, just looking into his eyes. And she wanted him to forget it.. whatever he was hiding or not telling her. She tried to kiss him expertly as she could to make him forget. She has now parted her legs and pulled him closer to her body, surrendering to the heat that they were both feeling.

She met his thrusts and submitted herself to him.

It wasn't the first time but she felt as if he was more passionate now more than ever, perhaps because of anger? She didn't know. He was rougher now but gentler all at the same time. And this mixture brought her instantly to the heaven that her body was craving.

When they both reached the peak of their lovemaking, he collapsed on top of her while still supporting his weight. She pulled him closer, not wanting to let him go.

But he quickly stood up and got away from her. "We'll be leaving soon," he said coldly and left the room.

*****

A/N: 

Hi mga siz! I hope lahat tayo ay may ka-cuddle sa ganitong panahon of uncertainty no? Sana naman sa lovelife, at least certain tayo? WAHAHAHAHA 

I hope you liked this chapter. Vote, comment and follow me for more stories. ;)