𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠....

||couple months pass||
(THIRD POV)
danny and roy been facetiming at least once everyday since roy left for tour. which hasn't been the best meaning they missed each other so much
FLASHBACK
(ADORES POV)
"baby i had like 2 shots before the fan asked for a picture i'm sorry" roy begged for me to forgive him "really cuddling a fan then posting it" i said holding back my tears "baby please" roy said quietly so i couldn't hear the hurt in his voice "i think we should take a break from each other this isn't healthy to fight this much" i choked up "i love you danny and i miss you so much. i'm sorry for what i did" roy said clearly crying, before i could regret what i said i hung up and unfollowed him on everything. i can't see his handsome face. i cried for hours not realizing i fell asleep.
in the morning i woke up with my phone being blown up by fans and my friends wondering why i wasn't following him anymore so i went live and talked about it the best i can without crying
||2 weeks later||
i texted roy that i missed him then facetimed him all day and we worked things out thank god. i just really want him home.....
FLASHBACK ENDED
while he is gone danny's been hanging out with ben and katya everyday making him occupied since shane hasn't been put in jail yet...
(BIANCAS POV)
tomorrow is mine and danny's 3 year anniversary and i'm flying back home today. i set up a drive in movie with all our sisters from drag even some hometown friends. i boarded my flight and texted danny that i have meetings all day so i couldn't talk to him.
                          ||3 hours later||
my plane just landed and it's 12 pm. i called ben and asked what they were doing and to see if he could do me a favor, he said that they have been just watching queer eye and of course he would. i told him want i needed him to get and he yelled in excitement but not to loud so danny couldn't hear, i gave him more details then shortly hung up. i got flowers and also shopped at a couple stores and bought him new clothes which took me a couple hours, i got pizza on the way over to the house and i rang the door bell..
(ADORES POV)
ben and i were just watching queer eye when i heard the door bell ring so i got up and opened the door.... i screamed jumping into roys arms "baby" he whispered in my ear "w-what about tour and your fans" "i wasn't gonna miss our anniversary silly. i made the tour switch to a only 3 months so i could make it" "for me" i said sobbing "yes for you" roy says kissing me "and what's all this" i said wiping my tears "oh i thought i would get you so things but don't open anymore" he said laughing "thank you so much and i won't" i said hugging him tightly, we go inside and he sits everything down "awe you guys are so cute but i'm gonna head out and do something i love you both" ben says smiling at roy "we love you" roy and i say together as ben closed the door "i love you so much" i say putting my head on roys chest "i love you" roy said stroking my hair "i have a surprise well surprises for you tomorrow so know i'm gonna wake you up early" roys says hugging me "wait is that why ben gave you that creepy ass smile" i say squeezing onto him laughing "you caught that" roy says giggling.
(THIRD POV)
roy and danny ate and cuddled all day in their room and later fell asleep.....
(BIANCAS POV)
my alarm went off so i took a shower and made breakfast for danny before i went and got his first surprise. "baby wake up it's time it eat" i whispered in his ear, he shot up and kissed me then ran down stairs to find a box "babe what's this" he asked confused "well open it" i said smirking, danny screamed in excitement "a kitty" he said starting to cry "no baby don't cry" i said grabbing his face "i love you so much" he says hugging me in pure joy "what's its name" i asked smiling at him "fluffy" danny says giggling "well hi fluffy" i said as he licked me "oh i have another surprise" i said letting go of danny. i grabs 6 bags filled of clothes from the mall that i got yesterday "babyyyy"!danny says crying even harder "yessss" "i don't deserve you" danny says dropping to the floor. i lift him up "i need you to put fluffy down and eat my love" i said hugging him "fluffy can't come" danny says gripping on him "no he can't baby" i said putting fluffy down. danny and i finished eating then danny went to take a shower so i called lady bunny "hey is everything ready for tonight" i asked "yes girll" she responded "okay bye bitch" "bye" danny came rushing down stairs in some of his new clothes "how do i look" danny says giggling "perfect"
(THIRD POV)
roy took danny shopping for fluffy then went to go get lunch at tacobell. after they ate roy took danny to the store and bought a whole bunch of snacks and drinks "what's all this for" danny says confused "it's for later" roy giggles. they got home and turned one of the spear rooms into the cat room for fluffy "put on something comfy" roy said. danny just put on one of roys hoodies and sweatpants...
(BIANCAS POV)
i called ben and asked if he got the next surprise "it's out front with all everything set up i'm leaving meet you guys there" ben said happily "thank you ben i love you" "i love you" then i ended the call "baby close your eyes when you get down here" i yelled loud enough for danny to hear "okay willow" danny yelled back. "i'm down" he said covering his eyes. i brought him outside...
(ADORES POV)
"you bought me a fucking car" i screamed falling to the floor in tears AGAIN "you like it" roy said opening the door "i love fucking it" i said locking my lips with him "what's all that in the back" "that's for the next surprise" roy says...
(THIRD POV)
danny and roy arrived to the park where the drive in was danny squeezed roys hand in excitement. roy kissed danny before getting up "i would like to share something with everyone before the movie starts" roy screamed "we've all made it so far to be where we are today. with relationships, friendships, our career, but especially life. you all know me well enough to know that i don't do the whole love shit and i act like i hate all of you but in reality i couldn't live without you guys but especially my bestfriend, my ride or die, my everything, my world, my boyfriend, but most importantly my fiancé danny. thank you so much for everything you have done with and for me, getting on drag race was only a dream for the both of us and if it wasn't for you i wouldn't of kept going. i wouldn't be who i am today if it wasn't for you so thank you again and thank you all for staying by our side even through the tough times i love you all" roy announced choking on his words. everyone got up and hugged him. after that the movie started and everyone laid down in their cars "i love you more than life roy and i fucking mean that with every bone in my body" danny said holding onto roy "i know and that's the best part of all of this".....